Mary Kay

PRINCESS
RDC Crypto
Thanks for the pictures!
Mary Kay

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
RDC Crypto
THX for the pics, sorry about the weekend being cut short....Better luck next time guys

HUBBARD

RDC Crypto
Website
www.1SourceMotorsports.com
where's the pics of the kmc girl? lucky for me you guys put a tubeworks rear end in that thing. gives me a excuse to go over to your guys pit and check out the rear end um yeah the rear end in the truck. lol i think i was doing a hourly inspection on that thing.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
RDC Crypto
so what happend that ended the weekebnd on saturday gabe, or any other individual who cares to spill the beans for us who could not attend the race?

Gregg

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
RDC Crypto
I wondered the same thing. GO to dirtnewz and watch Alan's interview with Pistol Pete.
Mary Kay

so what happend that ended the weekebnd on saturday gabe, or any other individual who cares to spill the beans for us who could not attend the race?

Gregg

B

Brandon Johnson

I saw the incident that took him out... I don't know what was going on inside the truck or what the spotter was doing, but that was definately a bad break for both trucks.
On the same note, was the truck that rear ended Alan (we all know the name no need to say it again) also involved in the crash after the checkered flag in Antelope Valley?

I wish both trucks could've got going again for Sunday

SoCalinMotion

RDC Crypto
Yea the truck was looking a little rough here....

Attachments

• IMG_5150_kmc.jpg
    IMG_5150_kmc.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 301

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
RDC Crypto
the guys at shop have been getting to know this truck really well it seems rebuilding it every race. next year i hope alan has better luck

Gregg

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
RDC Crypto
there is no doubt in my mind once he learns the ropes in this kind of racing environment he will be a front runner. he has done it in the other classes he has raced.

Gregg.

Gabe Lara

RDC Crypto
Website
www.pfluegerracing.com
Thanks for the support, everyone!

Alan & the team is way stoked to be racing in CORR. Its his first season running the short course, so there is a bit of a learning curve associated with it.

On a side note, the fan interaction and coverage is awesome!
I've had "newbies" come out from work to see a race, and they're way into it now.

INI

Dan McMillin's fan club
RDC Crypto
suckkk

flyingw99

RDC Crypto
Yea the truck was looking a little rough here....

Nice pic, this is after Alan rolled in turn 1 during Saturday's Baldwin Cup Qualifier. (Thank goodness for the 45 deg banking!)

Alan seems to improve in many facets at every event and will be consistently running towards the front of the pack soon. The current truck is undergoing serious improvements (not always by choice) after every race.

sickrick

RDC Crypto
Alan,
Like most other desert racers will get the hang of it quickly. There is no doubt after talking to him on Friday that they are out to win.

Best of luck to the Pflueger team, and all the other new Drivers.