Kneebraces? Which one?

surfngdh12

Reaction
I am 14 years old and i am using my dads CTi2 knee braces and i dont think i could ride without them cause they give me so much support. The problem is that they are a little bit big and i am using his knee braces which leaves him without any. Do you guys know of the best knee braces out on the market? also what about the leatt neck braces? which one is the best out there. i am doing long distance riding out in the desert and also in baja. any ideas?

Thanks

Baja Fool

Reaction
I have used a CTi brace since the uhh well a long time, when Innovation Sports used to own the business. However if you are looking for something less expensive and still a good product try Asterick.

They provide great support for your ACL, MCL and collateral ligaments as well as overall joint support.

My .02

http://www.asteriskbrace.com/

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
If you can afford custom CTis...thats the way to go. Asterisk for off the shelf.

dirtdudeaz

Reaction
+1 for CTI's. Get your doctor to write you a subscription for some so insurance will pay for it.

dirtdudeaz

Reaction
I need the doc to write me a PRESCRIPTION for some tard medication. sorry, this is what happens when you are reading your renewed subscription to OFFROAD magazine for Christmas and trying to thread reply at the same time

Ryan B

Reaction
I had my acl redone.. I have an off the shelf "pro sport" cti. amazing.

The person i spoke to at cti said unless your knee is very large. very small. or has an abnormality You don't require a custom fit brace.