• Forum membership has its advantages....

Knotty Pine 250 in Caliente June 8-9

harleys dad

expensive hot dog lol got 1 single burned dog after standing in a very long line lol this race is the best, love going to Caliente just a darn long drive for us this race is my favorite to go to

snoreracer

expensive hot dog lol got 1 single burned dog after standing in a very long line lol this race is the best, love going to Caliente just a darn long drive for us this race is my favorite to go to
Yes , the guy got overwhelmed last year with over 150, he is ready this year. Dave it takes a little time to get to paradise but it's always worth it
race cali20180107_14155188.jpg

snoreracer

Ok cool, got 4wd so should not be an issue. I promise we will stay out of everyone's way.
You will be fine , the 1st 4 miles is an old RxR track that is now a road so you will be OK . Them it hits a bladed road for 3 miles that is is good and them the up hill sand wash foe 5 miles that will give you issues . A lot of the track is on county fire roads that will be open on Friday for the ranchers so the speed on the fun run will be 35 mph . It seems that every year we get a dipsit roll it on the fun run.

R. Gross

That fluke weather we had 2 years ago was something else. All week 90 degrees and awesome and 5 am on race morning crazy rain. Look at these before and afters. Getting ready to load in the driveway and then a solid 8 hours pressure washing them. The blue one lost an oil cooler on the up hill road near Ella mountain and the retrieval never looked back and plastered the car and drivers for 2 miles. The in car footage was funny as hell.
Still the best race of the series.
before Caliente 2016.jpg
after caliente #1.jpg
after caliente #2.jpg

harleys dad

it took a couple of weeks to get most of the mud off, you noticed I said most as for months little bits would fall off from places we could not see