• Forum membership has its advantages....

KOH 2017

mattj112

Has one of most hardest events is ultra 4 racing calendar starts on Friday 3th Feb to Saturday 11th Feb. One week of off road racing in the Johnson valley of California.

schedule for event -
Friday 2/3 - Hammertown Opens - 9am and pre running opens at 9am & tech open at 9am and new cars need teched by Monday.

Saturday 2/4 – UTV and 4600 Qualifying - 9am start and 8am drivers briefing / 6pm started of King of The Motos Part 1.

Sunday 2/5- 9am to 4pm King of The Motos Parts 2 & 3 and 5:00 PM Event Kickoff/Party - KOM Awards Ceremony.

Monday 2/6 - pre running day/ 12:00 PM Vendor Show opens / 4:00 PM Mandatory Drivers meeting for Qualifying – 4500 4800 4400 / 6:00 PM Vision X Shootout Presented by KMC

Tuesday 2/7 – 8:00 AM Start of Qualifying for limited classes and any 4400s/ 12:00 - 6:00 PM UTV Tech and Contingency EMC may tech as well/ 5:00 PM Close of Day 1 of Qualifying/ 6:00 PM Outlaw KOH R/C Rock Racing at Axial Booth (for spectator handout only).

Wednesday 2/8 – 8:00 AM Start of Can-AM KOH UTV Race Presented by RCV/ 9:30 AM Start of Day 2 of Qualifying/ 4:00 PM End of KOH UTV Race/ 5:00 PM End of Qualifying.

Thursday 2/9 - 8am to 6pm Smittybilt Every Man Challenge/ 12:00 - 8:00 PM Vendor Hours in Hammertown/ :00 PM Outlaw KOH R/C Rock Racing at Axial Booth (for spectator handout only).

Friday 2/10- 6:00 AM Driver Line Up 2017 Nitto King of the Hammers Powered by Optima/ 8:00 AM Start of the 2017 Nitto King of the Hammers Powered by Optima / 10:00 PM Close of the 2017 Nitto King of the Hammers by Optima.

Saturday 2/11 - 9:00 AM Awards Ceremony UTV – KOH – EMC/ 10:00 AM KOH The Experience/ Axial R/C Trail Run.

live stream - LIVE!
rules page - Rulebook

2016 highlights

Jeepspeedster

wow, exciting week and no real conflict with Parker race.
For some of us new bees and worker bees, which day is best to attend? can we bring toys to get around? like bikes, quads, RZRs? or walking shoes?
Thanks

RanchoPacific Motorsports

wow, exciting week and no real conflict with Parker race.
For some of us new bees and worker bees, which day is best to attend? can we bring toys to get around? like bikes, quads, RZRs? or walking shoes?
Thanks
If only one day Friday is the best day for the main event. Yes it is easiest to get around on Bikes, but RZR's shouldn't be too bad. you can get most places in a truck it just takes longer because of traffic.

Mauler

I would recommend seeing the main event which is King Of The Hammers on Friday 2/10. You definitely need something to get around to spectator spots like Backdoor and Chocolate Thunder. I like to bring my Jeep for that. Saturday after the race is a good day to ride and checkout the area. Here is a good map. HMC - Johnson Valley Maps "Means Lake" is where Hammertown and Start/Finish is set up. If you camp be prepared for freezing temps at night.

Nino Ficara

Dave Cole & his crew are putting on a great event. Keeps
Getting better each year. Keep up the great work.

y2kbaja

It looks like the TopGear UK show is there too. It is getting more attention all the time.
I thought (hoped) they cancelled that show. LeBlanc is not a car guy. The new Grand Tour with Clarkson, Hammond and May is so much better.

geno760

Hey guys, I have a buddy in Lucerne who sells firewood in case its cold and windy tonight. walnut and euc and could work something out for delivery. Ted @ 760-927-9903.

the live stream is awesome by the way.