KOH already!

SMS81

RDC Crypto
Heard rumors of a Trophylite race at KOH, any truth to that?

samchournos

RDC Crypto
Everyone is invited. If you have a car...i will have a place to race it, a camera to shoot, and a crowd to watch it

Question on UTV qualifying/staging. With the different classes this year, will all UTV classes qualify and if so will they start based on time alone or class first, then time?

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
Saturday , starting line up should be from qualification session times, all classes, like road racing enduros( i can hear it allready' but what if 5 guys from another class are in between me and my class competition?, thats not fair'!, like it would make a difference if you won or not...Ha.ps learn how to qualify better😉👍

Last edited:

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
I think it was two full laps and a half lap and a total of around 300 miles.

it was not a normal lap. Pretty cool actually.

Mike

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
It would be cool if Dave let us choose when we did what loop like the Ultra4 races. Would add another level of strategy. It will be a cluster F for desert guys as many could not even get their heads wrapped around the two loops as it was. LOL

Mike

ksmith

RDC Crypto
It would be cool if Dave let us choose when we did what loop like the Ultra4 races. Would add another level of strategy. It will be a cluster F for desert guys as many could not even get their heads wrapped around the two loops as it was. LOL

Mike

In the few times I’ve raced desert races like this it is so fun because it does add that extra strategy. VORRA put on a few races like this about 8-10 years ago. We had 3 long loops (60 mi) and 3 short loops (30mi) to complete, didn’t matter the order you did them in. It was so nice if you were fighting dust and not able to pass, you could take the “other” route from the guy in front of you😉 Also, none of the teams really knew who had done what laps. It was crazy fun!

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
the dec. race more had a two seperate loop race, slower on one faster started on the other, i got to start late& missed drivers meeting, of course i started late on the wrong loop, was with fast class, but they pulled away of course, it was fun,

OFFRD-JNKIE

RDC Crypto
All I’ll say is there’s some peeps out there and there’s some factory engineers out there too. For me it’s like Christmas. A whole week of racing in a bunch of different styles and classes. I mean for an offroad racing fan it just doesn’t get any better. In my best Austin Powers Impersonation: It’s shagadelic baby!
My favorite week of the year!

450grl

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wellerracing.com
Question on UTV qualifying/staging. With the different classes this year, will all UTV classes qualify and if so will they start based on time alone or class first, then time?
I also would like to have this confirmed? I believe from listening a previous pod-cast Dave said we would be starting by our qualifying times, no matter the class. This is actually VITAL for us to know - no way would anyone want to race in any class but the one starting first if they seperated by class. It's all about getting to the rocks before the trail tampons, and if they don't start by qualifying times then having seperate class starts would be extremely unattractive to anyone but the first class leaving the line.