KOH already!

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
got theses kr3 bfg 31x10.50 15 off craigs list , 2 years old& less than 500 miles, yup tits still on tires, paid 500 bucks, With rims, ok deal?, i Gotta go and be a posing at koh now...

Attachments

• 20220115_125315-1.jpg
    20220115_125315-1.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 0

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
got theses kr3 bfg 31x10.50 15 off craigs list , 2 years old& less than 500 miles, yup tits still on tires, paid 500 bucks, With rims, ok deal?, i Gotta go and be a posing at koh now...
Nice jeep! See you out there! KOH is a good time

EDIT: Yes, that's a good deal!

Last edited:
Advertising supports this site

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
Can’t wait to see Fish’s points analysis

Will be interesting to see how it looks on paper and how it plays out in the race.

Obviously points based on passed races does not tell the entire story but is a good start.

Come on @fishd00d lets see it.

Mike
Actually its based on opinion mostly for this one, so you're going last just so ya know :)

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Actually its based on opinion mostly for this one, so you're going last just so ya know :)

Oh i figured we would be in the back, that’s what we deserve. I think the last race we finished was KOH last year. Been a rough year. Oh wait we did finish Cal City. So maybe we start second from last.

With a large split I don’t really think it matters. But still excited to see where everyone sits. It will be interesting.

Mike

havahockey

Flipper
RDC Crypto
Website
www.highrevphoto.com
I was thinking of creating a IG account that racers could PM details and photos then give access to that IG account to the guys in the booth. Crowd Source the latest news and info.

Mike

I foresee a lot of d!ck pics and memes sent in that accounts future.

tcm glx

RDC Crypto
Has anyone who purchased the subscription gotten there email to work as a coupon code for the $25 for life entry?

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
Anyone from San Diego going to KOH that can take a spare race tire for me? Will need to go to the KING tent or meet with TTS #276

Thanks in advance

Zac Reish

RDC Crypto
A few (most likely stupid) questions that have been covered. So I apologize in advance.

Questions:
Can we gas while we wait to re start after the prologue?
Do we have to pay for pit passes and crew passes? I've been asked and I don't know the answer.
how many pits are there?
can we gas/pit up anywhere on course?
can we have mobile chase crews/rovers
what day/time/where is tech? for the cool racing (open desert racing)LOL
How do we settle mileage so I can determine pit strategy?
If we are not camping in hammertown due to concerns with noise can we get in to access pits on race day?

In regards to course mileage:
I'm fine with 200, 230, 280. I will vote with the majority. 200 miles does seem a tad short. I say 230 or 280 but at the end of the day at mm 200 I doubt I'll be beggin for the last 30-80 miles.

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
A few (most likely stupid) questions that have been covered. So I apologize in advance.

Questions:
Can we gas while we wait to re start after the prologue?
Do we have to pay for pit passes and crew passes? I've been asked and I don't know the answer.
how many pits are there?
can we gas/pit up anywhere on course?
can we have mobile chase crews/rovers
what day/time/where is tech? for the cool racing (open desert racing)LOL
How do we settle mileage so I can determine pit strategy?
If we are not camping in hammertown due to concerns with noise can we get in to access pits on race day?

In regards to course mileage:
I'm fine with 200, 230, 280. I will vote with the majority. 200 miles does seem a tad short. I say 230 or 280 but at the end of the day at mm 200 I doubt I'll be beggin for the last 30-80 miles.
I can answer these:
1 remote pit(so I guess we can’t fuel anywhere)
1 main pit
“No chase race” but I’m guessing that means you can still commute to remote from main if needed?

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Looking at the T2 entry list today and man it’s a seriously fast group. Lots of guys that have and can win races.

We go thru the list and do a little ranking to see where we should stack up. This is the toughest group we have raced against for awhile. We ranked ourselves in 8th place if we have a clean race. We will have to push and have no issues to get into the top 5, which is our goal.

last year only 11 finished out of 29. So that’s only 40% so with 20 this year 40% would put us finishing last at 8th.

Interesting to look at the numbers.

60% DNF proves the guys that said last year was tough were not lying.

Mike

B.HAGLE

Solutions
RDC Crypto
Looking at the T2 entry list today and man it’s a seriously fast group. Lots of guys that have and can win races.

We go thru the list and do a little ranking to see where we should stack up. This is the toughest group we have raced against for awhile. We ranked ourselves in 8th place if we have a clean race. We will have to push and have no issues to get into the top 5, which is our goal.

last year only 11 finished out of 29. So that’s only 40% so with 20 this year 40% would put us finishing last at 8th.

Interesting to look at the numbers.

60% DNF proves the guys that said last year was tough were not lying.

Mike

Or they all went checkers or wreckers for 100k.... or w/e the purse was for spec.

Bubbastew

RDC Crypto
Dave is going to let me run solo in b2 in my 5/1600 . I am coming by myself because well I don’t have any friends haha. Really just want to come and be part of this. One of the 5u teams early on said I could pit with them but I can’t find the post. Anybody willing to help out a guy would be great . Dave remember our call I hope see you all in a few days. Coming from northern Oregon

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
thats where i used to put my tool bags , empty co rider seat, gotta utilise those expensive race belts somehow, one good thing i liked solo is no one to worry about( & no one to ' confirm' driver errors😬