KOH already!

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
We have Verizon and when on 5G it’s Ok.

Down in hammertown it’s not great. But in the heights it works.

We paid for internet at our camp site but they have not installed it.

Mike

Advertising supports this site

TrailReady

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
Website
www.trbeadlocks.com
Are sure they install? We had to go pick it up at gate 2 . Easy set up and working perfect

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Are sure they install? We had to go pick it up at gate 2 . Easy set up and working perfect

I went back down there and asked for the gear. They said I was in the install schedule for tomorrow. LOL so I asked for the bad of parts and we installed. Up and going. Thanks for the tip.

Ironically we are network guys so not sure why I didn’t think about installing ourselves.

Mike

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
Exactly. Regular ATT is not working except outside the lakebed and at the cellular bush like usual.

ATT Firstnet is working awesome with full bars anywhere near hammertown due to the temp tower setup for it. Actually posting using it now.

—john

tapeworm

RDC Crypto
Exactly. Regular ATT is not working except outside the lakebed and at the cellular bush like usual.

ATT Firstnet is working awesome with full bars anywhere near hammertown due to the temp tower setup for it. Actually posting using it now.

—john
Pretty soon almost all cell service will be phone calls only. There aren’t enough cell towers in the area so they get overloaded pretty easily.

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
Lol , guys get butthurt wen a women tells it like it is. Man up, I don’t need to attach my “real” name. If anyone of u men can’t handle it then fuckin block me. But I won’t stop telling the truth.

1. Nobody cares if you are a boy or a girl.
2. You say “Man up” while not manning up yourself.
3. I feel like you think you’re being brave or something but Your comments here show you to be cowardly.
4.I typed all that ^^ and then remembered I don’t care.
5. Nobody else cares either.

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
We saw a wheel/tire about 30” on the course about RM 55. Looked good like it was a spare that fell off.

—john

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    435.6 KB · Views: 0

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
mmm, sunny-D& old grand dad maybe?, hey the best is rum , 151 bac.,dole pineapple juice one can, hawian punch one can, crushed ice, we called it the plague, real smoooth

TrailReady

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
Website
www.trbeadlocks.com
Only complaint, the music. People say this event has become a "festival", not just an epic offroad racing week. If this is the case it's a subpar F bomb music festival. Dave has to decide if this is a family racing event or a R rated music festival when 7pm rolls around. My wife anticipated "dueling pianos" and what we were treated to, from a planned 7pm show in front of at least 60 children, 2 or 3 songs into the show was a perfectly enunciated rendition of a song apparently called "Colt 45". this dimwit seemed to take pleasure in making sure she got every word right so no child missed out. If only id had a bucket of rotting fruit or water balloons on me.
If this city crap is now ok for kids, i'm sure the moderators wont mind if I copy the lyrics here, right?

B.HAGLE

Solutions
RDC Crypto
Only complaint, the music. People say this event has become a "festival", not just an epic offroad racing week. If this is the case it's a subpar F bomb music festival. Dave has to decide if this is a family racing event or a R rated music festival when 7pm rolls around. My wife anticipated "dueling pianos" and what we were treated to, from a planned 7pm show in front of at least 60 children, 2 or 3 songs into the show was a perfectly enunciated rendition of a song apparently called "Colt 45". this dimwit seemed to take pleasure in making sure she got every word right so no child missed out. If only id had a bucket of rotting fruit or water balloons on me.
If this city crap is now ok for kids, i'm sure the moderators wont mind if I copy the lyrics here, right?

hahahahahahhahaa.

This is not funny at all and I would have been horrified if I was with my kids there. But knowing the song.... holy smokes this is also very funny from the outside looking in.