KOH Course Details

FourLow

RDC Crypto
8 hours for 4400

There is a bypass for Heartbreak...but I drove it in 2 High in a Talon.
Just for some clarification here, is Heartbreak the hill that BJ bypassed 2 years (I think) ago? After you cross over the spectator crossing to go out to Spec 1?

B.HAGLE

Solutions
RDC Crypto
Just for some clarification here, is Heartbreak the hill that BJ bypassed 2 years (I think) ago? After you cross over the spectator crossing to go out to Spec 1?

Its the hill going west ish reverse of last years course. Out of the qualy loop up a semi steep face with two lines and big boi rocks. Its the hill that blocks that area from the other valley.

Advertising supports this site

FourLow

RDC Crypto
Its the hill going west ish reverse of last years course. Out of the qualy loop up a semi steep face with two lines and big boi rocks. Its the hill that blocks that area from the other valley.

Thanks buddy!

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
It has a 3rd bypass too that you can drive a stock 2wd pickup up
Fud told me that once,pre running question; ' oh yeah sure, a stock 2wd toyota will make it with all terrains', yup i ' made it',acctually bent the frame by the ostrich farm, but i made it👍

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Does anyone know if Pci will be there?

Yes it looks like it. I cant imagine they would miss the best off-road event of the year. They have a big spot booked and I bet there will be there in full force.

Mike

Off Map Oscar

RDC Crypto
@Dave Cole 4454
On the subject of distance for the limited desert race. I vote 2 laps or more time.
If we start the prologe at 7 it should be reasonable to get the main started by 10. That extra hour would allow at least the top 3 in class to get on the last lap in time. Last year the 3rd place utv missed his final lap by 5 ish minutes.

Another option would be to move the start finish off the short course just before the class 11s. Maybe out by the end of pit row. I'd rather have the opportunity to finish even outside of time than to get stopped by the clock with a car that's mobile.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Last year we had one flat and bad fuel pressure. We could still go 80mph and accelerate ok but it was down on power. We barely made the cut off. I think we finished with 5 minutes to spare.

I think our truck was still going much faster than a small limited car. So I don’t see how it’s possible for limited cars to make the cut off.

Only thing that will help is it seems this years curse has less technical and more high speed. So maybe they will help.

I go back to listening to Dave. He knows the course and knows desert racing speeds.

Mike

Bubbastew

RDC Crypto
Last year we had one flat and bad fuel pressure. We could still go 80mph and accelerate ok but it was down on power. We barely made the cut off. I think we finished with 5 minutes to spare.

I think our truck was still going much faster than a small limited car. So I don’t see how it’s possible for limited cars to make the cut off.

Only thing that will help is it seems this years curse has less technical and more high speed. So maybe they will help.

I go back to listening to Dave. He knows the course and knows desert racing speeds.

Mike
No sure I can do 80 anywhere, except off a cliff in my 5/16

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
Not sure if I need to just keep watching the rest of the preshow, but is the prerun flag to allow you to drive though the marine base just an orange flag? Tried to find more info.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Not sure if I need to just keep watching the rest of the preshow, but is the prerun flag to allow you to drive though the marine base just an orange flag? Tried to find more info.

Last year it was a specific blue flag we got from PCI that was the official pre run flag. So it’s not just a simple orange flag.

Mike

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
Last year it was a specific blue flag we got from PCI that was the official pre run flag. So it’s not just a simple orange flag.

Mike
Copy that. Picked up from their trailer at hammer town?

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Copy that. Picked up from their trailer at hammer town?

Yes. At least that’s what we did last year. I assume they will do the same again.

Mike