KOH Course Details

B. R C Arrow

RDC Crypto
I don't get it. There will be several cars getting passed in the 33 mile prologue. Since when is making up 2 minutes or more on a car in the course of 33 miles unusual?
I have video of passing 10+ utvs at the mint before we got to pit A. It is definitely not unsual for fast guys. The California desert is soo burned in there are probably gonna be 3 different lines all over this place, so do your homework, find the fast lines and stand on the skinny pedal. That's my plan.

I don't care where I start, I just want to know where so I know how many cars I have to pass lol.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
if it were me I would start based on last years finishing and anyone that didn’t race last year gets random draw after that.

Guys like Grawbowski deserve to be in first from his win last year.

I think there are 3 ways to do it. Data driven which takes a lot of research, using last years results with random for guys that didn’t race, and all random draw.

Guys that raced last year should get some benifit.

Mike

Advertising supports this site

tim_krueger

RDC Crypto
Has anyone been able to figure out Sunday's 50 mile loop?

I can make out the 33 and the 84, but haven't figured out the 50 yet.

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
The prologue loop being part of the actual race course that can be pre-run will also help anyone that catches the guy in front of him. I imagine there are places that will be difficult to pass, but after watching the show the other night it looks like there are a lot of places that will be good for passing.

Where it could get very dusty is when the guy in front of you has also caught the guy in front of him and you are driving in the dust of two trucks and trying to pass both.
if i was in front of the whole gaggle, i would RG the field for 25 miles, then jackrabbit to the finish& have a 10 minute or so cushion going into the race

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
i would worry about a clean 33 mile lapp, no drama, no hairball passes in the dust, No Flats,then i bet a top ten race start in 6100 is a givin

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
I'm a little confused.... Are you allowed to pass the guy in front of you....????.... It's desert racing right??? Where people bang into each other and pass blindly in the dust???I predict it will be windy so the dust won't be a problem....

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
you can Only pass a car If its in front of you,other wise your dq'ed.does not knowing how to pass cars be overcome?, how does one learn how to pass a slower car??, when did you become aware your a faster kid on a bicycle and could pass that phat slow spode in front of you holding up progress?, i figured it out in about 4th grade😵

Attachments

• BNz.gif
    BNz.gif
    739.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

tim_krueger

RDC Crypto
Page one of this thread.

"Sunday Unlimited Race
33 Mile Prologue
Time carries to Main Race
Rerack across class
Two 84 Mile Laps
One 50 Mile Lap"

turbodon

RDC Crypto
Anyone see a LeadNav file yet? Got the email from LeadNav about the U4 course being available but nothing for the Desert Race yet?
Saw CartoTracks supposedly has the file available for their app for 12bucks which is fine but was really hoping to find a LeadNav variant.

tim_krueger

RDC Crypto
Anyone see a LeadNav file yet? Got the email from LeadNav about the U4 course being available but nothing for the Desert Race yet?
Saw CartoTracks supposedly has the file available for their app for 12bucks which is fine but was really hoping to find a LeadNav variant.
Not yet. The race track/line/route in the file I've seen, seems to be corrupted or formatted incorrectly. It doesn't import into OnX correctly. I assume that file problem is probably what the Leadnav email was referencing. It was supposed to be available to media Wednesday, but it's still not posted in the Media Portal. I also contacted OnX and was told that the Track they show is not available for export, so maybe they just expect everyone to use OnX?

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Heartbreak hill is gnarly for 2wd. Watched many of people struggle today.

Dave said the wrong way sign will get moved so the bypass will be open.

Mike