KOH Course Details

mxben

Solutions
RDC Crypto
all i know is someone needs to get footage on the high speed whoops across the marine base if thats in the course. it will bow you away.
That section that is like 100 yards wide after the dry lake , wfo ??

homer drool.jpg

Bro-Dozer Motorsports

RDC Crypto
all i know is someone needs to get footage on the high speed whoops across the marine base if thats in the course. it will bow you away.
If that's the section I'm thinking it is I remember last year holding it to the floor mid 90s with my elbows tucked into my sides to keep her straight yelling "MAN TIME" with my brother haha
Our truck is a little shorter than most so it starts to do the buggy skip through the bigger holes, sketchy but fast hahah

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
RDC Crypto
The crawler guys named it dead blow for going up it. They told Dave they totally approve of calling it the Kings Graveyard for going down it. Relax, it’s not a big conspiracy theory.
Its also not the same freaking trail.

I am absolutely the first to drive up it. Dont believe me, ask Randy Slawson, he was riding with me. Until he got out. He is the King who Vetoed

KOH Lover

RDC Crypto

I am absolutely the first to drive up it. Dont believe me, ask Randy Slawson, he was riding with me. Until he got out. He is the King who Vetoed
You tell em Dave. The Ultra4 guys always love the challenge that you put together year after year. We don’t call it the toughest 1day offroad race because it’s easy. I risk saying on behalf of tge GenRight crew….BRING IT.

nimrod

KOOK!
RDC Crypto

I wasn’t disputing that it was a different trail. I was mostly telling addictive offroad to mellow out. Sorry for the mix up. Keep kicking butt King Maker!

stephenrjking

RDC Crypto
You tell em Dave. The Ultra4 guys always love the challenge that you put together year after year. We don’t call it the toughest 1day offroad race because it’s easy. I risk saying on behalf of tge GenRight crew….BRING IT.
Just curious about this, not trying to pick a fight: I've heard "toughest one-day off road race" on occasion and it's certainly not an absurd claim, but in so categorizing, does this "one-day" categorization specifically exclude the Baja 1000 and line it up against the Mint, Baja 500, etc? The 1000 finishes after midnight, but top finishers generally finish in under 24 hours.

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto

Just curious about this, not trying to pick a fight: I've heard "toughest one-day off road race" on occasion and it's certainly not an absurd claim, but in so categorizing, does this "one-day" categorization specifically exclude the Baja 1000 and line it up against the Mint, Baja 500, etc? The 1000 finishes after midnight, but top finishers generally finish in under 24 hours.
I bet the KOH attrition rate is bigger than the 1000.

KOH Lover

RDC Crypto
I’d love to see the most capable TT go up Sledgehammer or even ChocolateThunder for that matter. There would be broken trail plugs everywhere. The ‘toughest one day race’ is purely in reference to the main 4400 unlimited race. I surely don’t take anything away from any of the races in Baja. Those are also in a class of their own.

Last edited: