KOH Course Details

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
The ‘toughest one day race’ is purely in reference to the main 4400 unlimited race.
No.
N.O.
N-O.
It is the best off road event in the world, period.
But the 4400 part is the coolest part.

51rcr

RDC Crypto
If that's the section I'm thinking it is I remember last year holding it to the floor mid 90s with my elbows tucked into my sides to keep her straight yelling "MAN TIME" with my brother haha
Our truck is a little shorter than most so it starts to do the buggy skip through the bigger holes, sketchy but fast hahah
was it you guys that had the video? or Gabrowski? or? If it looks as cool in person on the ground as it does going through it in the iot needs some converge.

Hurleygo3

RDC Crypto
I am on the fence giving 4800, 4500, and UTV Sledge and Jack.

I drove every mile of the race course this year. I backed 3 times in 250+ miles....but also flopped (and drove out of it) 3 times on the plaque line...going down :) Sledge is angry right now
Give EMC the full course. Down Sledge is not an issue and up Jack is always a good time.

Addicted Offroad

RDC Crypto
The crawler guys named it dead blow for going up it. They told Dave they totally approve of calling it the Kings Graveyard for going down it. Relax, it’s not a big conspiracy theory.
I cut Deadblow with Mark back in 2017. Dave renamed it before last year’s race. Based on Dave’s first response I thought he was renaming it again to Kings Veto. It was a misunderstanding on my end.

Tube ride

RDC Crypto
How is turkey claw used up or down and every lap or just once ? That’s going to be a great spectator area !

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
As someone who will be sitting on a tailgate, watching, trying to avoid work on Monday.... I vote 6 laps.
24 hrs of le Dave( im too lazy to research, whats weather forcast lookin like??

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    2.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: