KOH Course Details

Advertising supports this site

cwarren

RDC Crypto
Limited racers, if you want more miles please speak up! We are all spending a lot of money to get out here and a 160 mile race after the prologue is very short! It’s too much for us to not do a full prep before the next race and really want to see the added miles!

havahockey

Flipper
RDC Crypto
Website
www.highrevphoto.com
@Dave Cole 4454 So do you think i'll have to do more or less hiking this year then last to get to the cool new $h!t? Last year I parked at bottom of jack/sledge and walked to the very top of jack for lap 2, then walked straight to the top of Kings Graveyard and down to where Cam broke. And then back up Graveyard and down Sledge to my car.

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
gp style, if your with in X time of leader, you get either a white, or checker( i got a checker after 2 laps sand blast race....thank the lord....

FourLow

RDC Crypto
Ohhhhhh baby we're getting close! I CAN'T WAIT!

cwarren

RDC Crypto
You dont have to beg. Thats not how this works. I will be happy to let you go out again.

Edit...and writing off that 33 mile prologue as a non factor is unwise.
I guess I’m not understanding your statement saying if we want more you can give us more. Are you actually asking for our input on wether we would like more race miles or are you saying we are free to continue going in circles after the race ends lol. If it’s the later then I misunderstood the sarcasm.

I loved the race course and mileage last year, for those complaining that it was rough, you are in the wrong sport.

Zac Reish

RDC Crypto
A few (most likely stupid) questions that have been covered. So I apologize in advance.

Questions:
Can we gas while we wait to re start after the prologue?
Do we have to pay for pit passes and crew passes? I've been asked and I don't know the answer.
how many pits are there?
can we gas/pit up anywhere on course?
can we have mobile chase crews/rovers
what day/time/where is tech? for the cool racing (open desert racing)LOL
How do we settle mileage so I can determine pit strategy?

In regards to course mileage:
I'm fine with 200, 230, 280. I will vote with the majority. 200 miles does seem a tad short. I say 230 or 280 but at the end of the day at mm 200 I doubt I'll be beggin for the last 30-80 miles.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
If you have a USAC license then the Pit pass entry form on the website does not charge you. So we signed up there just to make sure entry goes smooth.

Just one remote pit

Without knowing the course I would trust Dave on the mileage. He is trying to make a fun course for all unlimited. I don’t think he wants to make it super hard to finish. He is trying to find a good balance.

I am sure some of you guys that race a lot want more miles but there are lots of 2WD smaller cars that don’t have the experience.

I don’t think many people say they wish the San Felipe 250 was more miles. Haha. It’s all relative.

There must be a reason Dave is making the limited course shorter than the unlimited race. And pretty sure he has his reasons for making the unlimited only 250 instead of last years 300.

Mike

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
Im down with 33 mile prologue plus 3 laps of 84 miles....285 total miles of racing.

I dont see slower cars making it in time cutoff....6 hours max time. But we can address that. We have Class 11s in the evening...but I have some ideas

D
thats about the 2 lap at Parker class, 6hrs is Tight😬

85yota

RDC Crypto
I am wanting to go out and spectate the unlimited race on Sunday. How would I go about getting the course map so I can find the spectating areas?

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
I don’t think the map gets released until next Thursday.

But you can look at last years to get an idea of spots. I would try and stay closer to Hammertown so you can watch the Prologue. That’s a 33 mile
Loop and so many ways to get in and out of Hammertown.

Mike