Kool shops in Phoenix?

mmartin

Reaction
I'm heading over to Phoenix this weekend to pick my new tow vehicle,(2001 Yukon 3/4 ton 4x4) and was wondering where some of the cool shops are. I'm currently building a '70 f-100 prerunner and would like to soak up some extra fab tecniques, etc. Thanx, Mike

Breakin' the law!

jcorsico

Reaction
You can probably stop by Foutz Motorsports too. But I'd call first to make sure they will be open. www.foutzmotorsports.com

The web site hasn't been updated in a while, but they are still around. Greg Foutz just won the stock full class at Parker.

Jon

toddz

Reaction
You can probably stop by Foutz Motorsports too. But I'd call first to make sure they will be open. www.foutzmotorsports.com

The web site hasn't been updated in a while, but they are still around. Greg Foutz just won the stock full class at Parker.

Jon

Foutz closed his shop and is working out of a big shop on his property now. You might also try AOD on 27th Ave. between Camelback and Indian School.

Todd Z.

Bryan_D

Reaction
AOD is no more. I had them build everything in my jeep. I dont think they are open to the public anymore. Mike the owner does just side jobs. Redline on this site used to work there and he did all my work.

Jeep this Oval Boys

jcorsico

Reaction
Foutz closed his shop and is working out of a big shop on his property now. You might also try AOD on 27th Ave. between Camelback and Indian School.

Todd Z.

-----------------------------------------

That's too bad. Foutz had a pretty nice set up. I guess that's why the web site hasn't changed in a while...

Jon

toddz

Reaction
AOD is no more. I had them build everything in my jeep. I dont think they are open to the public anymore. Mike the owner does just side jobs. Redline on this site used to work there and he did all my work.

Oh, OK. Maybe that's why I didn't see any trucks there yesterday when I drove by. Bryan-is your Jeep white? I saw a Jeepspeed-looking Cherokee driving down I-17 a few weeks ago and thought it might be you.

Todd Z.

Bryan_D

Reaction
Yup thats me. Hope I didnt piss you off or flip you off, I have a tendency to do that every once and a while. Where on the 17 did you see me? Where in phx do you live? Later B

Jeep this Oval Boys

redline

Reaction
Foutz motorsports is working out of regular home garage now with all the equipment in storage. You may want to stop by FST if you like big fabwork. Geiser Bros is definately somewhere to stop and see though. they are off of I-17 and deer valley

toddz

Reaction
Yup thats me. Hope I didnt piss you off or flip you off, I have a tendency to do that every once and a while. Where on the 17 did you see me? Where in phx do you live? Later B

You were headed southbound, maybe around Camelback or so. I was headed north. I live near Central and Thomas.

Todd Z.

geoff

Reaction
were you parked on mill last week? I was at the post office and noticed a white jeepspeed cherokee.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." -- Willy Wonka

Bryan_D

Reaction
Yes that was me I worked at the Library Bar on the corner of 5th and Mill. I worked there until this past weekend. To ToddZ I live at central and Bethany for another month and a half then I am moving way up to north of happy valley and 23ave.

Jeep this Oval Boys