kotd 1450 side bet whos in????

powder1

Reaction
whoever is racing 1450 at the kotd we should each put up 100 bucks for 1st place which will end up being around 1000 bucks ! Whos in???

D. Freeman

Reaction
Ill bet I have cold water and beer for people willing to help out pitting and fueling for my team.

powder1

Reaction
Hey Trevor I have an awsome wheel repair guy! (LOL) Hey thanks for all your help this weekend with my tuck I couldnt of got it done with out you,Dan,Curtis and shawn THANKS again!!!!!!!!!

FCORR

Reaction
Why don;t you guys enter Class 1400? You have a chance at purse, $1,000.00 bonus to purse every 10 entires, and a chance to win points money. Racer X even posts enhanced contingency for this class too.

Good Luck!

Mike

Well said, I can't believe the quality of trucks running the Superstition series in 1450! It blows my mind that people will spend $100k on a truck and run half the laps!

talkjk

Reaction
Well said, I can't believe the quality of trucks running the Superstition series in 1450! It blows my mind that people will spend $100k on a truck and run half the laps!

100k to guy's like Chris is nothing, and I think he will complete a full lap with his new motor, no short coursing. Chris does'nt cheat!

FCORR

Reaction
100k to guy's like Chris is nothing, and I think he will complete a full lap with his new motor, no short coursing. Chris does'nt cheat!

Just to clarify, I was referring to 1450 running half the amount of laps, for example this race is 6 laps long, but 1450 is only required to run 3 laps. Why spend $100k + on a vehicle to run 3 laps and beat up on us poor leaf sprung 4 cylinder Toyota guys? lol

Just curious, because I am an MDR California series racer and they have a true 1400 class where the guys race hard and compete for overall victories every race. I have watched a few Superstition races and there are many 1400 caliber trucks, but no one runs it....just kind of curious as to why...

powder1

Reaction
Just to clarify, I was referring to 1450 running half the amount of laps, for example this race is 6 laps long, but 1450 is only required to run 3 laps. Why spend $100k + on a vehicle to run 3 laps and beat up on us poor leaf sprung 4 cylinder Toyota guys? lol

Just curious, because I am an MDR California series racer and they have a true 1400 class where the guys race hard and compete for overall victories every race. I have watched a few Superstition races and there are many 1400 caliber trucks, but no one runs it....just kind of curious as to why...

My truck was a 4cyl until 2 weeks ago. But we never run 3 laps they always chang it to 4 laps which is good. there is more people to race against in 1450

FCORR

Reaction
My truck was a 4cyl until 2 weeks ago. But we never run 3 laps they always chang it to 4 laps which is good. there is more people to race against in 1450

The way I see it is any bad*** trucks racing (i.e. tube chassis, built V-8 race motor) with an average driver and any V-6 trucks that are well dialed and driver with a screw loose should be racing in 1400. Those trucks will all be competitive to each other, from there it's up to you racers to get together and say hey, let's all move up to 1400 (now you won't be racing alone). Sure you are racing more people in 1450, but not really. Are you really racing the 4 cylinder leaf sprung trucks? They are in your class, but it's not much of a race, you might as well move all the competitive trucks that are really racing each other into 1400 and have a race and compete for the overall! Once again, just my $.02. By the way, if this sounds like complaining from my end it's not, I love passing trucks that are far beyond the caliber of my truck. But watching the competition of the California Series 1400 class is incredible! If you don't believe me, show up and watch the Night Race this year in August and watch 12+ super fast 1400 trucks catch and pass class 1 cars as they race for the overall, it's amazing to watch!!!

-A.J.

JAM 1600

Reaction
The way I see it is any bad*** trucks racing (i.e. tube chassis, built V-8 race motor) with an average driver and any V-6 trucks that are well dialed and driver with a screw loose should be racing in 1400. Those trucks will all be competitive to each other, from there it's up to you racers to get together and say hey, let's all move up to 1400 (now you won't be racing alone). Sure you are racing more people in 1450, but not really. Are you really racing the 4 cylinder leaf sprung trucks? They are in your class, but it's not much of a race, you might as well move all the competitive trucks that are really racing each other into 1400 and have a race and compete for the overall! Once again, just my $.02. By the way, if this sounds like complaining from my end it's not, I love passing trucks that are far beyond the caliber of my truck. But watching the competition of the California Series 1400 class is incredible! If you don't believe me, show up and watch the Night Race this year in August and watch 12+ super fast 1400 trucks catch and pass class 1 cars as they race for the overall, it's amazing to watch!!!

-A.J.
Why don't we see if we can get all of them to copme up north for a race and then you guys return the favor and come on down here and race ! This way the entries would be huge for both at least twice a year ! Then if there was a side bet of $100.00 the purse would make it worth it ! :eek:

FCORR

Reaction
Why don't we see if we can get all of them to copme up north for a race and then you guys return the favor and come on down here and race ! This way the entries would be huge for both at least twice a year ! Then if there was a side bet of $100.00 the purse would make it worth it ! :eek:

MDR Night Race in August, MDR Bud Light Dash on News Years? Sounds good to me! 1450-ORG brought out a few of us Northerners to the BLD this past year and it was a blast! Some great competition and an awesome atmosphere and terrain, I think it opened some of the eyes of the die hard Barstow/Lucerne guys!

talkjk

Reaction

Well our trucks a Toyota too, should'nt it race in 1450 with the other Toyota's