kotd 1450 side bet whos in????

FCORR

Reaction
Well our trucks a Toyota too, should'nt it race in 1450 with the other Toyota's

haha, you guys can race where ever you want, and that's the beauty of the class. I'm just stating that 1400 is BA, and has worked very well in the California series....

Also note that I was talking about a certain 4 cylinder, leaf sprung Toyota (myself).

JAM 1600

Reaction
MDR Night Race in August, MDR Bud Light Dash on News Years? Sounds good to me! 1450-ORG brought out a few of us Northerners to the BLD this past year and it was a blast! Some great competition and an awesome atmosphere and terrain, I think it opened some of the eyes of the die hard Barstow/Lucerne guys!

The Bud Light Dash is one of the best races ever and if the 1450 truck count doubled how great would that be.I will start to talk to the 1450 racers down here to see if something like this could be worked out ! If so that would be two large truck counts and then if you guys get a side bet going just think how much fun that would be !

Bro-Dozer Motorsports

Reaction
plannin for the night race in lucerne. i know a few other superstition trucks that will be making their california series debut as well.

talkjk

Reaction
If you don't believe me, show up and watch the Night Race this year in August and watch 12+ super fast 1400 trucks catch and pass class 1 cars as they race for the overall, it's amazing to watch!!!

-A.J.[/QUOTE]

12+ that sound like a great race! What race is that? I checked the MDR California web site for the last two race's and it shows only three starts in the 1400 class for the last two races. We have five for the KOTD, it's going to be a fun race. We pre ran this weekend, the course is nice, lots of challenging terrain, and fast flat outs. If your not allready come on down and race.

FCORR

Reaction
The California 200 Night Race in August 2008:

Class 1400: 14 entered, 13 started, 8 finished.
Class 1450: 49 entered, 42 started, 25 finished.

http://www.mdrracing.com/_doc/_results/2008-california-200.pdf

Anyways, MDR puts on some great Superstition races. For this year we are commited to the 1450-ORG series (and we're 1st in points) so we are really concentrating on getting to those races and being fully prepared. I still like the idea of going down there for the Bud Light Dash, the timing of the race makes it easy to attend without messing up other race schedules. Good luck, and we'll see you soon at one of the races!

sjcr125

Reaction
I dont think there should be any money involved in 1450, the point of the class is to race for fun, and cheap entry fees. Anyone looking to race for money and a pro class needs to step up to 1400.. We will be running 1400 for now on in the superstition series..

JAM 1600

Reaction
plannin for the night race in lucerne. i know a few other superstition trucks that will be making their california series debut as well.

Thats great, if we start to support them I am sure they will do the same and entries will grow even more ! ;)

powder1

Reaction
I dont think there should be any money involved in 1450, the point of the class is to race for fun, and cheap entry fees. Anyone looking to race for money and a pro class needs to step up to 1400.. We will be running 1400 for now on in the superstition series..

I agree I race for fun! But youre telling me youve never made a bet with any of your friends for fun and to add excitement to anything?????

talkjk

Reaction
The California 200 Night Race in August 2008:

Class 1400: 14 entered, 13 started, 8 finished.
Class 1450: 49 entered, 42 started, 25 finished.

http://www.mdrracing.com/_doc/_results/2008-california-200.pdf

Anyways, MDR puts on some great Superstition races. For this year we are commited to the 1450-ORG series (and we're 1st in points) so we are really concentrating on getting to those races and being fully prepared. I still like the idea of going down there for the Bud Light Dash, the timing of the race makes it easy to attend without messing up other race schedules. Good luck, and we'll see you soon at one of the races!

Oh, the last 200 night race.

Are you racing the next 1450 org race in plaster city? If so we will see you there.

FCORR

Reaction
Oh, the last 200 night race.

Are you racing the next 1450 org race in plaster city? If so we will see you there.

Yes, we will be at the DRIVE race in May!

So, who won the money?

m80ondirt

Reaction
I agree I race for fun! But youre telling me youve never made a bet with any of your friends for fun and to add excitement to anything?????
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I swear this truck was going 100mph when it went by us!!!

m80ondirt

Reaction
No we were the Mccallum pit right before Checkpoint 2, white chevy truck, white ez-up, lots of sand!!

FCORR

Reaction
were you racing? My truck was running very strong I just had a problem getting traction

What are the general specs on your truck? Is there a website or anything I can go to to check it out? Any youtube videos?

prdracefab

Reaction
What are the general specs on your truck? Is there a website or anything I can go to to check it out? Any youtube videos?

his specs are funky a arm front fourlink rear ls6 500hp and turbo 400 trans typical off the lot toyota fab work compliments of midnight fab lOL

powder1

Reaction
Thanks PRD since the truck is your latest trophy truck design LOL. No but for real the specs are front j arm with center mount lowers (very poor design) only cycles 13.5 inchs in the front the rear is 4 link coilover and triple bypass which cycles 24 inches the motor is an ls6 unsure of hp I borrowed the motor from dan and trevers truck I put a turbo 400 in it wit the rear end is a detroit locker and 430 gears

FCORR

Reaction
Thanks PRD since the truck is your latest trophy truck design LOL. No but for real the specs are front j arm with center mount lowers (very poor design) only cycles 13.5 inchs in the front the rear is 4 link coilover and triple bypass which cycles 24 inches the motor is an ls6 unsure of hp I borrowed the motor from dan and trevers truck I put a turbo 400 in it wit the rear end is a detroit locker and 430 gears

Any ideas on the weight of the truck? Looks like a light truck with a lot of power!

powder1

Reaction
Im guessing 2500-3000 pounds the truck is very fast just wont hook up with the 33 1050 15 baja tas on it even at 90 plus mph if you hit the gas hit wants to go sideways