• Forum membership has its advantages....

Kreisler Raceco's-where r they now?

Bro_Gill

Looks like you had Spina's first car and the second one he did with the little shocks. The sister xar was Bill Cannon's and it is now down in Menifee, I think. Looks like it just got recaged, but not by Dave. That car had a shock boss added to the main farme rail for a 10" fox to be added to the rear in case one of the big shocks failed for 'ecotech mode'! (limp for those not smart enough) Because we were testing many shock combos for Kevin, we did have some shock failures.

MCM MOTORSPORTS

A couple of Australian Racecos. Brad Zacka's ex Wilson Motorsports Kuster backed car. Plus Doug McMillin's Single seat car.
IMG-122.jpg
IMG-144.jpg

GreenEyeLedezma

Have ALL old past competitive class 1 and class 2 Raceco race cars been "Retired" and are pre-runners now, or have they been demoted to class 12?. Seems they have all but disappeared. Who owns them, Where are they now? Trying to do a Raceco North American - Raceco USA family tree starting with Kreisler himself. Thanks for any input. Lot's of past winning history for sure.
I have the old John Lucas - 1999 Raceco

Attachments

GreenEyeLedezma

I believe it originally was a Class 2 with the Chevy 454 modified into a V4. Does anyone have some history? I'd planning on getting it ready for a Norra Race.