shane esposito takes overall win at ss300 for ktm
doing it solo and beats all trucks and cars on overall time
brabec/chidress 2nd eddy bros 3rd overall after matt jumped
in all the burning gas cans at alternate check to get gas for him
and childress. the rest up in flames along with n28 parson bike
which triggered fire.

ProfessionalPitMan

Reaction
Congratulations Shane! Got to meet him at the Pre Fun Run (Wish the circumstances were different, but we met either way).. Really cool guy! And he did it all on his own gas........ How many races has he taken the overall in? Seems like about every one I look at..

announcer dude

Leg Rider
Reaction
shanes won 3 vegas to reno overall
2 or 3 best in the desert championships open pro with destry abbott
parker 250 2008 with dave pearson
laughlin 2008 and previous years
won 4 races in baja this year local races
won class 30 2008 baja 1000 3rd overall
3rd overall 2007 baja 1000 for ktm
just some of the many wins
many more

Total Loss

Reaction
Wow!!!!!!!

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
Forecast for the baja 1k? Honda's rein is over i think. Either the Australia team will win, or Shane will.

Congrats to him on the win

KxKid

Reaction
Forecast for the baja 1k? Honda's rein is over i think. Either the Australia team will win, or Shane will.

Congrats to him on the win
The team thats going to win this year is the one of, Robby Bell, Steve Hengfeld, Destry Abbott and Phenhall.

Dirt Junkie

Reaction
I heard a rumor that Shane and Mike Childress were teaming up with Ivan Ramirez from Ensenada for the 1000. Does anyone know if this is true?

RacerX1

Reaction
I heard a rumor that Shane and Mike Childress were teaming up with Ivan Ramirez from Ensenada for the 1000. Does anyone know if this is true?
Mikey was here a couple weeks ago and told us he was but I'm hearing that it isn't totally confirmed yet. Doesn't Shane usually race in the 30+ class?

It will be a good race no matter what, esp with the other Kawi team of Henge/Bell/Penhall/Abbott. :) Can't wait for race day to be "listening"!

ORR183

Reaction
So if Esposito solo'd it then why is D. Pearson listed in the results with him?

20 minute gap over 300 miles? I don't recall the Childress/Brabec crew having any issues other than the gas can fire. I smell some course cutting....It's been proven true in the past at least once that I know of.

referman

Reaction
So if Esposito solo'd it then why is D. Pearson listed in the results with him?

20 minute gap over 300 miles? I don't recall the Childress/Brabec crew having any issues other than the gas can fire. I smell some course cutting....It's been proven true in the past at least once that I know of.
It's called dust dude. Shane didn't have any dust at all to deal with. Trucks and cars had nothing but dust to deal with the whole dang race. Plus the bikes and quads. Shane even said at the awards, he wished he had started at the rear so it could have been more challenging.