• Forum membership has its advantages....

Kurt Caselli RIP

redrhino99

I just heard from a friend that's in baja Caselli just passed away from head trauma. So **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!**ing sad. I heard he crashed from a booby trap. RIP the legend Kurt Caselli so **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!**ing sad.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

C.J. Hutchins

Not so sure you should have posted this until something is confirmed.

It is confirmed. We are saddened to have to deliver this news. Race-Dezert's thoughts and prayers are with the Caselli Family, Team and the rest of the off-road community that he has touched.

deano

McDeano
^^^ yes .... respect is the first thing you're taught as a toddler --

swiftracing5

It's confirmed a great person & racer died. What's your point?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today
Would have been nice to have someone official confirm (officially) it rather than someone random on here. No offense to you, but its just respect to the issue and the person. Major bummer though RIP

down4glamis

Sick to my stomach over this news... This is bad bad bad. Rip and many prayers for his family and friends

timmymo

Troll
KURT CASELLI RIP
The absolute most talented off road motorcycle racer in the world was killed by a third world bunch of animals .
26 friends and I were to trip down for a 5 day ride in jan .. WE WILL NEVER STEP FOOT ON THAT NASTY ASSED SOIL AGAIN .
Thanks to score for f ing up a fine race program for a bunch of p u ssy a ssed whine bag tt and cl1 drivers .TIM AND RON YOU FAILED
Tim Moore If you dont like my thoughts , come find me out in the Mojave or the Greenhill . WE TALK ......

RFS Motorsports

Sad to see a fellow racer pass away. Godspeed!!!