• Forum membership has its advantages....

Kyle Busch: PARKED

CYS Motorsports

From Jayski:

NASCAR to meet with Kyle Busch Saturday morning: UPDATE - Busch parked: Tempers flared early in Friday night's truck race at Texas Motor Speedway. As they ran three-wide early in Friday's race, Ron Hornaday moved up the track, causing Kyle Busch, running on the outside, to hit the wall. Hornaday also hit it. As they slowly went around the track, Busch ran up on the rear of Hornaday and caused Hornaday to smack the wall head-on in what was hard contact. Hornaday was uninjured. NASCAR called Busch to the hauler to meet with officials after the race. NASCAR met with Kyle Busch for less than five minutes on Friday night after the race. They will meet with Busch before Saturday morning's Cup practice (which is at 8:45am/et) to discuss the incident. Hornaday went to the NASCAR hauler (he wasn't called there by officials) after Kyle left and said: "If NASCAR doesn't (park Busch), I'm hanging around, and I'm going to buy Tommy Baldwin's ride and that guy will never finish another race. That's a promise. He's got to be parked. They did it to Harvick at Martinsville.'' Hornaday was reminded that the Harvick parking was in 2002, which Hornday said: "So, let's have at it? So I can go over and beat his ass and let's have at it? He lives too close to me. We'll see what NASCAR does. If they don't handle it right, I'll be over at his house Monday morning.''(Virginian-Pilot)(11-5-2011)

UPDATE: NASCAR announced Saturday morning that they have parked Kyle Busch for the remainder of the Texas race weekend. He will not be allowed to participate in the Nationwide or Cup races. He will be replaced in the Cup race by Michael McDowell and by Denny Hamlin in the Nationwide race. Further penalties against Busch could be announced early in the week.(11-5-2011)

dezertdoug

When I watched this last night I was thinking he may not race the rest of the year over that. "Boys have at it" does have limits and he jumped over the line big time. He ought to pay Harvick for the truck too. I am a KB fan but he went to far. His temper won.
[video=youtube;F_0FCBnMNOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_0FCBnMNOo[/video]

RYAN COHEE

To inmature to think of the sponsors or the boss Joe Gibbs..He is not a champion just a dumbass.Both Busch brothers need a beat down

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
I'm a fan of KB's driving, but this is why he will never win a championship. Pure racing accident. Cost himself and RH a possible championship and a boatload of money. Slapped JGR & KHR in the kisser (Does KH still own the team or did RCR buy that also?) My dad would call this Stepping on your d!#%.

9Iron

Yeah, but didn't earn the coveted ''double secret'' probation like RGM has for the rest of the year.

RYAN COHEE

I'm a fan of KB's driving, but this is why he will never win a championship. Pure racing accident. Cost himself and RH a possible championship and a boatload of money. Slapped JGR & KHR in the kisser (Does KH still own the team or did RCR buy that also?) My dad would call this Stepping on your d!#%.
RCR racing is partners in the nation wide with KHR....Kevins wife is the owner of the truck team....I bet she could kick KYLE'S ass

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
And he deserved it. That kinda stuff under caution is complete BS. The safety ca goes out and course workers head out to the track and he pulls that crap. Not only wrecking both cars but potentially putting the course workers in danger. Sure the might not have been out there at the time, but a caution means cautions for a reason.

racer56

I would have loved being a fly on the wall, listening to coach Joe ream Kyle a new A -Hole.

Wendell #527

Here's my idea NASCAR. Let Kyle race starting next week IF he agrees to fight Kevin Harvick in a pay per view cage fight. Get hold of Dana White to set it up. Have them go three 2-minute rounds. Just like celebrity boxing but this would involve people we actually want to see fight. Give all the money to injured veterans. I know I'd pay $100 or more to see that. Maybe have the fight after Homestead so Kyle's sore face doesnt hurt Joe Gibbs any more than it already has.

michael_loomis

Here's my idea NASCAR. Let Kyle race starting next week IF he agrees to fight Kevin Harvick in a pay per view cage fight. Get hold of Dana White to set it up. Have them go three 2-minute rounds. Just like celebrity boxing but this would involve people we actually want to see fight. Give all the money to injured veterans. I know I'd pay $100 or more to see that. Maybe have the fight after Homestead so Kyle's sore face doesnt hurt Joe Gibbs any more than it already has.
Who would want to pay any money to see KB run around in circles screaming like a girl??

flyinbronco

If I was Joe Gibbs I'd send him packing. This is a big boy sport and his child like behavior should not be tolerated. He can drive but he's got a lot to learn about life.

nimrod

KOOK!
Here's what ya do. You click on the link and send traxxas an email saying that thanks to Kyle Busch your kid will now be enjoying an RC-10 car for Christmas and NOT a traxxas car.
http://traxxas.com/contact

Watch what happens next

hyprhare

First off I am not a KB fan however I believe he very well may be the most talanted driver to have ever drive in Nascar. Having said that, he is an imature self centered egotistic spoiled child who needs to be parked for the rest of the season. In light of the latest event I would support his points to transfered on a percentage basis to Hornaday. In addition he to personally cut a check to KH racing for the replacement of the KH truck, lost revenue for the weekend and lost revenue and wages for JG Racing. He should also be required to re-emburse the JG sponsors for all their expenses and lost revenue for the Texas weekend. Maybe just maybe this will alter his thought process and attitude.
I don't have any proof of this but I beleive this type of behavior was likely a contributory factor to his departure from Hendrick Motorsports (JMO).
Bob

ttucker77

Sounds like M&M's is either leaving JGR or they've asked to be off the car for the rest of the year. The cars will be wrapped in the Interstate Batteries colors for the last two races.