kyle leduc crash

PRO4-99

The Real 99
RDC Crypto
Website
www.99duc.com
all it hurt on the truck was a tweeked front a arm and the body was shreaded. a arm was swapped out and back on the ground. we have one tough biotch! 99 comes back swingin!

RDC Crypto
Im on Todd's side on this one. Kyle tried to cut across Todd's line.

baja619

RDC Crypto
Website
www.fiberwerx.com
It was clear from CR's on-board, that Kyle gained momentum coming off the step up and going into the corner B4 the either-or-lane, but than lost momentum because there was no line for him to continue his forward progress with CR closing the door. Todd steadily maintained his momentum closing the gap and than contact was made between Todd and Kyle....

PRO4-99

The Real 99
RDC Crypto
Website
www.99duc.com
my plan was to clear todd off the step up which i did and had pleanty of room, got in behind carl which was not at top speed due to drivetrain problems. i squared up under him to get him into turn one so doing that would give me the inside and more mph so i could get him clean. todd wasnt paying attention at the worst time possible. his job is to not hit the person ahead of him. I had the position and he made the mistake of bumping me where the truck was light. oh well though right. my truck suffered a bent a arm and shreaded body and we were back out for practice. good TV though right!