Here is a video that i put together using the GoPro Wide angle camera. Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

randy1123

Reaction
Impressive!

[video=youtube;-FucbvoFFy0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FucbvoFFy0[/video]

wild offroad

Reaction
so that's what the track looks like hey! really cool video thanks for sharing! Congratulations to you and your crew!!!

PRO4-99

The Real 99
Reaction
Commitment buddy commitment. Thats why i love it.

Steve_Naughton

Reaction
Stands to reason that all you Pro Lite guys do so well in Pro 4 (You, Huseman, Greave, Hord) It's like going from ultra busy to cruise control. Maybe some of your competitors in P4 need to get in PL's so they can learn to become better drivers.

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
NICE!

I was wondering when those shots would turn up!
Well worth the wait.

Great job!

S.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
NIce little video Kyle...Nice and smooth

Gadzooks2

Reaction
After seeing the track in person you naturally visualize driving it thru every corner and jump all weekend long. The video really brings home the feeling to us that don't have the opportunity, just awesome... thanks for posting!

BoothPacific Films

Reaction
this was the only thing that kept Kyle from sweeping the weekend. if you didn't know Kyle won the Traxxis RC challenge on sat night. and it looks to me Barlow moves into Kyle's line, not really worthy of a black flag if you ask me.

[youtube_browser]vJl6FtnCRz8[/youtube_browser]

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
That's really cool Kyle, thanks for sharing.

Jones23

Reaction
this was the only thing that kept Kyle from sweeping the weekend. if you didn't know Kyle won the Traxxis RC challenge on sat night. and it looks to me Barlow moves into Kyle's line, not really worthy of a black flag if you ask me.

This maybe argued if the parties involved were not Barlow and Leduc. When you are as good as Kyle is you dont make those kind of mistakes on the second lap.

CMI CHUCK

Reaction

[youtube_browser]vJl6FtnCRz8[/youtube_browser]
Thats the worst black flag ever! Kyle did ZERO wrong there.
Barlow came over on him.