Kyle LeDuc In Car Crandon highlights

CREW CHIEF_507

Reaction
agreed with you chuck that is a pretty bogus black flag if you ask me. barlow came across the front of kyle.

BoothPacific Films

Reaction
This maybe argued if the parties involved were not Barlow and Leduc. When you are as good as Kyle is you dont make those kind of mistakes on the second lap.

I don't want to speak for Kyle but he said that he lifted as Barlow came in front of him. and then you can see the contact is in the air where you are just a passenger. I don't see how Kyle avoids it but i do see how Barlow avoids it. USAC thought it was too aggressive on Kyle's part.

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Kyle held his line perfectly, Barlow crossed over to set up for the upcoming left turn.
Huge spotter error.
Way to go USACK!

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
Website
www.3dcsvideo.com
Kyle held his line perfectly, Barlow crossed over to set up for the upcoming left turn.
Huge spotter error.
Way to go USACK!

Haha, nice. But yeah, I didn't see that happen live and I didn't even know Kyle had gotten a black flag (I was on the track) but yeah, that shouldn't have been a black flag.

Jones23

Reaction
Website
www.lucasoilregionalaz.com
I don't want to speak for Kyle but he said that he lifted as Barlow came in front of him. and then you can see the contact is in the air where you are just a passenger. I don't see how Kyle avoids it but i do see how Barlow avoids it. USAC thought it was too aggressive on Kyle's part.

It would be cool to see the incar of it from Kyle's car.

PRO4-99

The Real 99
Reaction
Website
www.99duc.com
you ask and you receive! I just put it together 2 mins ago. let me know what you think. You know it sucks that i got docked points and second row start but it is what it is and im not done winning yet! perris will be sick!

we actually touch at exactly 1:15 in the video

Last edited by a moderator:

Hesco

Reaction
Standing at the fence watching the whole thing. you got robbed. barlow pulled right in front and lifted for the jump you were just cruising for the pass after the jump. he should have held his line. he'd probably say the same thing... maybe... great job driving all week end! Congrats on the big wins!!

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Wow, just noticed you put the shifter on the LEFT side... was that to help ease the transition into the "Pro" Elite karts? LOL. jajaja!

Thanks for the inside view so people can see how much work is really involved to take that Saturday afternoon drive...:D

MeFirst

Reaction
I was by the barn and I thought the black flag was legit. It looked to me like Kyle had a run on the inside of Barlow through turn 1 and was trying to cross behind him to take the inside through turn 2. As he was crossing over he made light contact with Barlow at exactly the wrong time.

The video on here doesn't have the right angle to tell who held their line.

offroadracer

Reaction
I think the black flag was uncalled for. They were RACING!

The incar makes it look like gravy, but I know its not.

Why doesn't anybody use the electric roll offs anymore? I thought they worked great when I used them.
Seems like Kyle was struggeling with his tear offs doesn't it?

Last edited:

jonpfive

Reaction
I agree the call was bogus, but due to the history between Kyle, Curt and Barlow USAC was prob trying to make an example of it. Kyle's been wicked fast and I'm sure will win more yet this year. Nice domination on Sunday too. Had it in the bag the whole way man.

philsmike

Reaction
Website
www.philsinc.com
Why doesn't anybody use the electric roll offs anymore? I thought they worked great when I used them.
Seems like Kyle was struggeling with his tear offs doesn't it?

offroadracer,

There are a couple electric tearoff setup on the market. One of the newest we just began to offer, the Mud Muncher. - please call us for more details or email or send me a note on this forum. mike@philsinc.com

Any thoughts on Currie's removal by USAC at the Yellow Flag Lap during Friday's "Decision @ Sundown" for his contact with Federico?

Last edited:

offroadracer

Reaction
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. Maybe someday I'll have to order some again.
I didn't even know about Currie's ordeal until I read it here. I guess USAC isn't messing around.

Jon,
Awsome band Sunday night. I'm glad I could be a part of it. Thanks! OD Joe rocks.

Ok, back to Kyle. Great job and good luck at the next one.

jonpfive

Reaction
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. Maybe someday I'll have to order some again.
I didn't even know about Currie's ordeal until I read it here. I guess USAC isn't messing around.

Jon,
Awsome band Sunday night. I'm glad I could be a part of it. Thanks! OD Joe rocks.

Ok, back to Kyle. Great job and good luck at the next one.

Thanks, it was a great time. Next year's blowout is already in the works... It was great to see you and Dave again, glad you guys had a good time.

ProLite13

Reaction
Killer in car video and congrats on the Borg Warner Cup. "My Go-Pro camera is on the way"

DP:cool:

ProLite13

Reaction
Stands to reason that all you Pro Lite guys do so well in Pro 4 (You, Huseman, Greave, Hord) It's like going from ultra busy to cruise control. Maybe some of your competitors in P4 need to get in PL's so they can learn to become better drivers.

Exactly correct IMO.

DP:cool: