La Mesa Car Show....

beamdream

Starting tonight, the La Mesa Car Show ( San Diego ) is back in action every Thursday until the end of summer. Its a great time to get out there and show off that vehicle that you've spent countless hours working on. Suprisingly, there is a good amount of trucks that get out there and would love to see more. There is also groups of street bikes, Harleys, choppers, asphault jockeys, hot rods...basically everything. I know Im meeting up with a few guys who post here and we're gonna go grab a couple drinks and enjoy the 'parade.' There are restaurants and a couple bars on the strip along with tons of female action. Maybe sometime in the future, those of you from OC, HB area can cruise down and enjoy the festivities with us. And yes...it is every Thursday between roughly 6:30-9:00pm. So if you're interested, lets get together one of these nights. Should be good times. I'll take some pics so you can see what Im talking about.

C-$

sirhk100

I'll be there... I'll call you this evening...

'92 Ford Exploder (AKA Dezert Limo cause it's loaded)

slimjim

that sounds like fun. i wanna go too. i should wash my truck today. no wait, then it will rain tonight.

put on your seatbelt...

beamdream

Shooootttt...Im washing mines too. Gotta have that bling bling effect going! I heard the weekend is going to be sweet anyways so......

C-$

michael_loomis

hope to see you guys downthere , i'll either be in my wreck of a sonoma or a stock white silverado.