Laguna Seca Moto GP July 3-5

dadunc205x

Reaction
Looks like i'll be riding up the coast this year to go check out the races at laguna seca. It will be my first time going to this race. Anyone else going/gone before? Any tips as far as what turn to watch, where to park, etc... thanks

BGRANT

Reaction
Just went to the SLC race , 3rd year in a row going to moto gp or ama there. Great fascility, they let you ride minis right through the gate and go any where. The paddock, the pits, etc....lots of fun.
Spies was haulin the mail for sure.

JeffG

Reaction
I went in '06. We camped at the track and had a great time. Watched practice and qualifying from the corkscrew and different areas of the track. For the race we sat in the turn 11 grandstands.

sbf42

Reaction
Never went for the Moto GP, But I used to go to Sea Otter all the time. Turn 8 is by far the best. They had road bike/vintage racers there and the bottom of the corkscrew is the place to watch!

Park anywhere you can, I imagine parking will be tight. But its a easy place to walk around.

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
Looks like i'll be riding up the coast this year to go check out the races at laguna seca. It will be my first time going to this race. Anyone else going/gone before? Any tips as far as what turn to watch, where to park, etc... thanks
Whatever you do don't forget to visit the "Corkscrew" rowdiest and funnest crowds party up there! and some great action.... and dont miss "Bike Night" on Cannery Row always a great time!
Earplugs definately needed if your sitting at start/finish...the sound of the MotoGP bikes is like nothing else...truely fantastic!! Enjoy!!!

baja619

Reaction
I was planning on going but the plan was scrapped. I have never been...

BeerRUN

Reaction
I have 3 tickets with pit pass my wife and kids did not make it up here