LAGUNA SECA

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Everyone missed some serious hardcore awesome Protruck racing. The ironman was even on hand. Hopefully there will be much short course racing throughout the west. Ivan "ironman" stewart rules. How does he keep his hair so in place!!!

RacerX

Reaction
I was up at Laguna Seca. The racing was good. The series need to have a lot more short course races to make a true drivers sport. It was dumb on how they made them qualify on the pavement but then they raced on the dirt most of the time.

RacnCPA

Reaction
I've been told by a reliable source that the man has "hair of steel"! Ever seen it messed up even after removing the helmet? Anyone? All in fun, Ivan is #1.

Sc

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Which teams were at Laguna Seca? (TL Racing, Phoenix Motorsports, etc.) Does anyone have any finishing results. Any info would be appreciatted.

Thanks!

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Phoenix Motorsport was at Seca.
I talked to Jason today and he had good lap times but messed up once or twice spinning the truck for an overall 4th or 5th place.

From what I heard BFG supplied the teams with some form of Road Tire and the teams set the trucks low. They ran on the bump stops basically.

I hope to have a couple of pictures up soon.

Fox West did the TV coverage and we should see it soon. Perhaps check with protruck.com for the schedule.

scott

Reaction
A partner at work knows the guys at T/L Racing, and they were there.....

RacerX

Reaction
TL Racing was there, Rich Hoffman, Steve Barlow, Rick Johnson, Lance Huffman, Matt Scaroni, Jason Cobb, and one guy in a yellow protruck, cant remember his name.
Lance Huffman won, followed by Barlow, Johnson, Cobb, Scaroni, that yellow truck, TL Racing, and Hoffman.