baja619

Reaction
Tune in for the Lucas Oil AMA outdoor nationals right b4

prolite#7

Reaction
Great racing, great coverage go lucas!!

450grl

Reaction
We watched both hours - great coverage - good job announcing - it was everything I like in coverage!! All kinds of camera angles, background stories on the drivers, coverage of everyone and some good battles that were outside the top 3!!! Grea job!!!

pappawheely

O.G. Photo
Reaction
AWESOME! I really liked the coverage. The incar of Rodrigo's crash was amazing. I think Ken and Cam are the best out there. That type of coverage will definately bring in new fans. The only issue was the harsh sunlight but you can't change that and most probably didn't notice. :cool:

baja619

Reaction
Yeah it looked washed out and hazy. Damn heat index.

Did any one notice the feed to the TV had problems with some colors some of the time? I noticed it bad on two separate TVs and in two separate locations.

Great Show by Lucas Oil Productions

BedoJ

Reaction
I finally got to watch today. Great race and great coverage. The need to cover the UTV's and Karts.

ryant35

Reaction
AWESOME! I really liked the coverage. The incar of Rodrigo's crash was amazing. I think Ken and Cam are the best out there. That type of coverage will definately bring in new fans. The only issue was the harsh sunlight but you can't change that and most probably didn't notice. :cool:

You only noticed it because you had to fight that harsh sunlight at the track the same as I did.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
We for sure give it 100%....thanks

Pro Moto Billet

Reaction
Awesome coverage and great racing! I even took away a new saying....Even a blind pig finds an ear of corn once in a while! Nice work....

metalcore_xxx

Reaction
What races did they show? Was it Sat. in the first hour, Sun. in the second hour or like U2 one hour, U4 in the second hour?

eric2448

Reaction
What races did they show? Was it Sat. in the first hour, Sun. in the second hour or like U2 one hour, U4 in the second hour?
Like Pops was saying Sat was hour one and Sun was hour two. They showed full U2 and ULite races with highlights of UOpen from Sat; full U2 and UOpen races with highlights of ULite from Sun. They also did some neat stuff with the drivers during the telecast as well... Awesome show! The arial views were great!

ryant35

Reaction
It airs again Tuesday at midnight & 1am and again on Thursday at the same times in case you missed it.