Lake Elsinore race !

450grl

Reaction
I'm SOOOOOO excited!!! I have a feeling Elsi is gonna be off the hook!!

ryant35

Reaction
Awesome! I love Alien Ant Farm! I saw them a few years ago.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
what are they gonna do for parking and spectator areas? Im pretty close but not sure i wanna go becuase it seems like its gonna be a cluster eff. I assume the MX track will be closed that weekend? one entrance and exit? no shade on the lake bed, houses are really close now.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
what are they gonna do for parking and spectator areas? Im pretty close but not sure i wanna go becuase it seems like its gonna be a cluster eff. I assume the MX track will be closed that weekend? one entrance and exit? no shade on the lake bed, houses are really close now.
I asked this earlier. I went to the test and did not see where parkign was going to be. Are they gonna level the MX tracks or park them on the airport?

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Pits will be in the center portion of the track (flat graded section if you saw at practice) General parking will be closer towards the airport. Spectator area would be along the entire south side of the track from one end to the other. They have built up a stepped hill the entire length of the track guessing around 30+ ft. tall. There will be some very large shaded area's to get out of the sun. Also heard the entrance and exit will be widened. Some access will be off of Lakeshore as well for teams I think. (thru the old nursery if you know the area)

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Which houses ? the development next to the track stopped long ago only a few models there.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Pits will be in the center portion of the track (flat graded section if you saw at practice) General parking will be closer towards the airport. Spectator area would be along the entire south side of the track from one end to the other. They have built up a stepped hill the entire length of the track guessing around 30+ ft. tall. There will be some very large shaded area's to get out of the sun. Also heard the entrance and exit will be widened. Some access will be off of Lakeshore as well for teams I think. (thru the old nursery if you know the area)
Are the going to mow down all that brush near the airport to allow for parking? I have heard from people on here that the race is expecting 10,000 specators. Not a very big area for parking.

Perfect Race

Reaction
Grass is being mowed in 80 acres for parking and there is a lot of acreage beyond that for parking. 12000' of fence is going in today and tomorrow. 850' catch fence is done and built in 6 days, what a job that was! Weeding, grading pits, concrete pads for tech etc. is all happening in the next few days. The track will get some minor tuning and clean up grading in infield areas for looks. Kart track is being widened and fine tuned. The weather has been awesome hopefully it holds. Lots of clouds and a breeze. There will be two 60x110 cool zone tents for people to hang out and get a break from the sun. Next week tents, toilets, lay out pits, hang banners and the circus comes to town on Thursday!

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
Which houses ? the development next to the track stopped long ago only a few models there.
hmm been a while since i have been over there but I thought there was a development between the track and the diamond. oh well might try to check out the events saturday.

ryant35

Reaction

450grl

Reaction
Like I said before, after seeing what they did with Speedworld in less than two weeks.....I have no doubts that they can do what needs to be done in time.

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Grass is being mowed in 80 acres for parking and there is a lot of acreage beyond that for parking. 12000' of fence is going in today and tomorrow. 850' catch fence is done and built in 6 days, what a job that was! Weeding, grading pits, concrete pads for tech etc. is all happening in the next few days. The track will get some minor tuning and clean up grading in infield areas for looks. Kart track is being widened and fine tuned. The weather has been awesome hopefully it holds. Lots of clouds and a breeze. There will be two 60x110 cool zone tents for people to hang out and get a break from the sun. Next week tents, toilets, lay out pits, hang banners and the circus comes to town on Thursday!
All that work, taking up time that could be spent on the THING...

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
So from what I can tell looking at the flier, there will be a huge rock concert with freestyle motocross and a little off road race for half time entertainment?
Rob

ryant35

Reaction
So from what I can tell looking at the flier, there will be a huge rock concert with freestyle motocross and a little off road race for half time entertainment?
Rob
Exactly Rob, so you'd better put on a really good show!:D