Lake Elsinore Spectator Seating Pictures???

ryant35

Reaction
How about some Pics of the Lucas Seating, Pits, Track, ect. ?

Thanks

Here's the track, I posted them in another thread.

The seats obviously where not in yet.

justafan

Reaction
Nice box seats... What ever it takes to make the "big" money comfortable.

Digging the multi line progressive banked turn!!

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
The seating, hospitality suits, track and venue look great and very professional. Who would have thought dirt grandstands with lawn chairs would have worked so well (actually I think I would rather sit in a chair with a back than a 2x6" board). Not to mention it is 50k less expensive than the grandstands at Primm.

I can here the ad now, (in my best Larry Huffman voice).

"YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE WHOLE LAWN CHAIR BUT YOU WILL ONLY NEED THE EDGE".:D

Rob

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Not for the grandstand area there is like 9000 chairs there already. But Pat, if you want to sit in my pit you might want to bring your own chair.

I would post a pic but I don't have that technology with me right now.

ryant35

Reaction
Is that quonset hut looking tent the "cool zone" I have heard advertised?

It's really far from the track, and you can't see the track at all from there. So I would guess not.

BigBro

Reaction
The seating, hospitality suits, track and venue look great and very professional. Who would have thought dirt grandstands with lawn chairs would have worked so well (actually I think I would rather sit in a chair with a back than a 2x6" board). Not to mention it is 50k less expensive than the grandstands at Primm.

I can here the ad now, (in my best Larry Huffman voice).

"YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE WHOLE LAWN CHAIR BUT YOU WILL ONLY NEED THE EDGE".:D

Rob

Rob & Crew,

Please post up some pictures of the spectator seating and venue soon, if possible. So far nobody has shared pics of the seating/venue.

Good Luck this weekend!

RacerX

Reaction
The seats actually dont look that bad. The only problem I see, is all the trash that will be left laying around. Maybe this will make people actually throw there trash away since they cant toss it under the bleachers.

hoeker

Reaction
looks like good stewardship to me, why spend 50k a weekend renting and moving bleachers if you can buy a semi trailer and 9000 seats for 100k and you own them. the only big disadvantage is your spectators will now take up twice as much space and can't get the elevation you can with bleachers. if there's room plenty good, save the money and have more comfortable seating!

prolite#7

Reaction
this is one of the best grandstand i have seen ,every seat has a back support love what they have done here also no dust yet in the pit ,very nice and clean

Attachments

• Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 516
Reaction
is the grandstand and fencing situation gonna be permanent or do they tear down after the race? i never thought that they could pull it off as good as they did at elsinore. def, looking forward to the next race:D