Lake havasu

Slippery P

So I am possibly thinking about moving to Lake Havasu due to the nice houses for sale cheap. I dont know about work though is there any work for an ase master tech with race experience, (class 8) co-driving and prep. been in a car dealer turning wrenchs for 7 years. I know there are some guys on this site from there, let me know the good and bad. Thanks a bunch.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Im sure youll find work in the area, Parker is only 30 min away if you can get a job there, MWD might need a new tech soon. always jobs for that.
anyways, I was born and raised to hate havasu (being from parker) but really its a good place to live. Good luck with the move and job.
If you want to help theres a bunch of teams in Parker also. PM me if you need more info.

Slippery P

Thanks for the heads up, I only heard jobs are kinda slim there. Im just tired of the cali rat race and just plain rude ass people. Plus the pad you can get for the money compared to here is really tempting, I will have to do some more investigating.

hammer down racing

Thanks for the heads up, I only heard jobs are kinda slim there. Im just tired of the cali rat race and just plain rude ass people. Plus the pad you can get for the money compared to here is really tempting, I will have to do some more investigating.
Moving out here won't get you away from all the rude ass californians.:D

Havasu is a nice little town, I pretty much grew up here. Jobs are kinda slim right now but it seems like it is everywhere else. When looking for a job out here don't be too proud, wages are a lot lower than Cali. I work in the construction industry and we have taken a huge hit and I have thought about maybe relocating somewhere else. I can't really think of anywhere I would like to go and raise my daughter. Havasu is getting bigger but still has that small town vibe where everyone knows each other.

PM me if you need any help looking for houses or need a second opinion on the condition of a house.

Parker is dumb.:D