Larry Roeseler gets the keys to a Pro-2

PAC-WEST

Reaction
Larry Roeseler gets the keys to a Unlimited-2

Pac-West Motorsports and Larry Roeseler are in the early planning stages of teaming up to put him in the Unlimited-2 drivers seat for the next LOORRS race at Lake Elsinore. We are scrambling to get sponsors and if everything comes together as we hope, we will get funding for the remaining season.

Pac-West Motorsports

Last edited:

bomber

Reaction
Nice, gonna have one of the sport's best behind the wheel. Good luck with this venture.

SEANY

Reaction
I know a wiring guy that can put a push button start so you dont have to worry about losing those keys :D:D:D

This is great for LOORRS and short course, Wardy Vs. Roeseler a couple moto boys NICE!!!!

forktom

Reaction
man i wasnt planning on dealing with the heat up there again but looks like i might have to..

JoeyD23

Reaction
This is awesome although I am a little bummed to not see him in a UTV (self serving I know)....I bet majority of the fans didnt even realize he was already racing in LOORRS this last weekend in the DFR Kawasaki Teryx.........Best of luck to Larry in the Unl.2!!!

07FJRog

Reaction
I am sure Larry will have more fun in the Pro-2 than the DF UTV! :eek: lol

Rog

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
i heard they will be changing that soon...............

Hope so.. No point a Company owning the trademarked names if they dont even exist anymore.

MikesF1Fiddy

Reaction
Sounds like an awesome deal Mark. I'm super excited. Cant wait to see what he can do in that thing!

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
Would be great to see that red #33 up front!

450grl

Reaction
I did - I duked it out with him for a while......Larry's a really great guy - glad to see him get into a truck!!

r.c.t.

Reaction
L.R. is a class act, it will be good to see him in a truck. Have been a big time fan if his since back in the days of parker races when he was on bikes. big power and his abilities will be great for the sport. GO L.R.!!