Larry roseler racing 11 car at koh

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
Dumb question- but unless you get a prime spot, is it hard to see the Class 11 race?
Nope its easy and there is great spectating inside hammer town.

Advertising supports this site

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
Good newz as there are BIG GUNZ showing up in class 11...bad newz is there are BIG GUNZ showing up in class 11...

Should be fun for the observer...
i say the cleanest 11 car wins, no ' rubb ' marks, Especially from b pillar forward

fastfelix

RDC Crypto
Thought I’d share Larry and Eric’s thoughts on driving a 11 car. They were thinking they shou rod brought there kidney belts but were pretty surprised after 5 minutes driving car.

Attachments

• IMG_8270.MOV
    34.3 MB
  • IMG_8270.MOV
    34.3 MB
Advertising supports this site

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
Are any of you guys the dudes that ran the yellow class 11 bug at KOH? The one with rear shocks that were blown the F out?

We had a blast watching you rip around with the back of the car bouncing like a pogo stick.

We were making bets on if your deck lid was gonna still be on the car at the finish line. It was flapping so badly.

Where we were spectating, you were the crowd favorite. I'm sorry for laughing but that looked comically miserable.

boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing.....

fastfelix

RDC Crypto
Are any of you guys the dudes that ran the yellow class 11 bug at KOH? The one with rear shocks that were blown the F out?

We had a blast watching you rip around with the back of the car bouncing like a pogo stick.

We were making bets on if your deck lid was gonna still be on the car at the finish line. It was flapping so badly.

Where we were spectating, you were the crowd favorite. I'm sorry for laughing but that looked comically miserable.

boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing, boing.....
That was Greg Shapiro