• Forum membership has its advantages....

larson out

MTPyle

I am fine with the sponsor pulling, as thats their right.

but I think it was way overblown. The N word is used pretty regularly by the black community. If it was so offensive and bad maybe they would stop saying it.

it’s like a bunch of women calling themselves the C words then a guy says the C word and the world ends. See in that example the girls are not using that word so for me that word is more off limits than the N word. Plus I am more scared of pissing off a chick than some black dude. Haha.

but in the UK the C word is no big deal and used as a filler.

I think everyone needs to learn the saying Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Mike

Wendell #527

He shouldn’t have said it. I guess you can say it if you’re black but otherwise no. That seems fair to some, I guess. The extra coverage they’ve given Bubba Wallace is worse than over the top though. It’s like he’s treated like a God all the sudden. They interviewed first place winner, second place and 9th place because Bubba came in 9th. Geez. Nascar is almost as reverse discriminatory as the NFL now. Welcome to the new world.

jon coleman

He shouldn’t have said it. I guess you can say it if you’re black but otherwise no. That seems fair to some, I guess. The extra coverage they’ve given Bubba Wallace is worse than over the top though. It’s like he’s treated like a God all the sudden. They interviewed first place winner, second place and 9th place because Bubba came in 9th. Geez. Nascar is almost as reverse discriminatory as the NFL now. Welcome to the new world.
20200628_130522-1.jpg

jon coleman

one quick question, accidentally left a banana i was gonna eat early this morning before surfing in the work clothes basket, it got washed& the peel got dried, is it ok to go to work reeeking of bananna bread??

michael.gonzalez

Welcome!

The young become middle-aged. The middle-aged become old. And the old die (with their ideas and opinions thankfully). Social evolution.

jon coleman

Welcome!

The young become middle-aged. The middle-aged become old. And the old die (with their ideas and opinions thankfully). Social evolution.
but all societies throughout millennia have passed down the ways of the elders, you just cant have lord of the flies all the time, thats why we ' conserve our past & protect it, ie the constitution, every crazy libb says burn it all down and replace it,,, With What?????, communism?? fascism? , anarchy?, stupid tools wanna burn it down....idiots, usefull though....has Larson got a ride yet???, i mean bubbas a rassis and hes got a nascar ride, thats not fair

MI-FL Offroader

KL probably listens to some rap and growing up in that white subculture they get some immunity to the PC side of it, because they don't think about it anymore. I dated a Black girl for about 5 years, about 3 dates in she informed me with passion "I don't date Ns". There is a big time double standard in this country right now. What's crazy growing up in the south I freakin hated that word. They way it was used by ignorant redneck losers was a slap to me and a good number of people I care a lot about. But cracker and other whitey terms don't even phase me. It's weird how perception works. I was friends in middle school with the great Linebacker Wilber Marshal who was a really good guy back then, he was just mean AF on the field and hated the press, is the reason he is not more revered. He and several other Black dudes helped my skinny lanky white boy ass gain more confidence mentally and physically over the course of a few years. Quality human beings that treated everyone equally. So yea this year has been tough because people I don't even know look at me as racist and it's BS. F U MSM!!

jon coleman

on my love boat cruises,( wes-pacs), the brothers where the Most up front and caring in there military bearing, honor, truthfulness, someone who was genuinely worried about Your wellbeing, who were the worst?, ignant white trash from god knows where...