Las Vegas 200 Predictions

Jimmy8

Reaction
Alright, the time has come once again to make your predictions. The Vegas 200 is this weekend. I am just going off of who is pre entered in these. I will go with the Mark Weyhrick in class 1. Jason Cobb in Protruck, and Kyle Taylor in class 8 for the perfect season. As for TT, I think I am going to have to go with Jason Baldwin. Damen has done a heck of a job driving his new tt this year, but jason has hung around the top of the points race all season, and I think he is over due for a win. What about you guys?

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Jeffries in the bad ass Ford!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
When is he going to start racing the TT? Laughlin or what? I love that truck!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Junior

Reaction
Ive got to go with Damen in TT and Steinberger in Protrucks. It is PCI Scott's last hurrah (sp?) in his protruck so I expect him to run Balls Out! Since Damen did not run his TT at the Baja 1k, I bet the truck is fresh and chompin' at the bit!

Junior
EJR Racing #244

Jimmy8

Reaction
I didnt know if Scott was entered. I was going off of the pre entries.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
I would bet on the Stewart Raceworks Truggy to give everyone a run for their money even the Herbst.

RacerX

Reaction
SMD Motorsports will take first with the EXCURSIONt in full size SUV and First in PRO-Truck

Jimmy8

Reaction
I'll go with Sunderland or Stein in 4100

Jimmy8

Reaction
Jeffries, Westhem, Gaughn, Barlow, Sunderland, Rick Taylor, chad hall was how it went

Eric_Record

Reaction
John Gaughan/BJ Richardson 1st overall. Damon Jefferies was 2nd overall.

Damn cold day but one hell of a great race. If Taylor hadn't blown a transmission in the first 20 miles I would have put my money on him for the overall, he was a man driving posessed to the extreme !

Go Desert Productions ~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.go-desert.com

Jimmy8

Reaction
I was going off of what off-road.com said, now they updated their results and I was wrong about some of the placings in my original post. I also saw that steve olliges was entered in the exibition class and let rob maccachren drive the whole race in the stock mini. I guess what steve drove in the race was his red prerunner (trophy truck), and they dropped one of maccachrens CORR motors in it. I bet the thing flew. Then again I know it did, because pops has driven it, and he said it flys with the old patton motor in it.