las vegas 200

vman

Reaction
I GOT TO PICK THE BLM . THEY BEAT EVERYONE THERE LAST YEAR

racing

NOODLE

Reaction
i know Taylors new TT will be there ready to kick ass and win the championship. i got to ride for 15 miles or so in it when they tested it last. Nothing can explain the feeling you get going 90mph over [censored] you would not drive your own truck over at 20mph.

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiasts

pciscott

Reaction
PCI Racing will be out there to give em hell. We decided to run late Tuesday nite and RPS gave her the one day prep. The truck was in great shape after Baja and we wanted to get Jesse Jones some day time driving in preparation for next year. PCI Racing and Jones Motorsports will be teaming up to run for SCORE points in 2003 in Trophy Truck #7.

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7

G

What about Jones' new TT. How many cars does he have anyway?

Tom_Willis

Reaction
So the Big Black #7 is going to run next year too? Great news, Scott, see you in Laughlin!

I live my life one paycheck at a time

sweetdevil

Reaction
Good luck to everyone in the race this weekend, hope you have fun... I'm on my way up to San Fran tonight! Hope to see ya'll next weekend at Ocotillo

Life Sucks.... get a friggin helmet

Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over

george_IHICORP

Reaction
Rudy,Carlos and george Cortez will be racing the nevada 200.All we did was wash the car and change the oil after the baja 1000.We had a great race in the baja even though we feel we might have been robbed of third place?!(Ask us in person!) of course everyone who knows LUCAS, yes LUCAS will be pitting and assisting us in our NEVADA ADVENTURE.We will be racing car 1037 and hoping for a top finish. THANX GUYS/GALS SEE U OUT THERE!!

RACER

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Well, if anybody cares (yeah right!), me and yotatech are going to this race this Saturday and not the sand drags. So once again, look for the red Toyota.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

JCA

Reaction
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

PCI Racing will be out there to give em hell. We decided to run late Tuesday nite and RPS gave her the one day prep. The truck was in great shape after Baja and we wanted to get Jesse Jones some day time driving in preparation for next year. PCI Racing and Jones Motorsports will be teaming up to run for SCORE points in 2003 in Trophy Truck #7.

<hr></blockquote>

Lucky Bastard! You and the Missis ready to come down for a BBQ yet?

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
Fortunatly my son has a football game in Vegas saturday at 11:00 am, cannot miss the game of course. I "MAY " be able to swing by and see what this off road racing is all about...lol

If your gunna go.........go Ghetto...