• Forum membership has its advantages....

Last minute Mint 400 spectating ?

BOYSCOUT

Lets say you had a last minute 4 day weekend and were thinking about heading to watch the race.

Am I going to be able to find a spot to park and watch the race if I get there late tonight ?

If so what do I need to know to make it happen.

Ill deal with the Hotel situation but want to make sure I dont drive 7 or 8 hours to not see the race...lol

J Prich

Free to spectate....but parking in the on course spectator areas is probably full (and you have to buy a ticket). You can park at the Gold Stike in Sloan off I-15 and take the free shuttle in some of the spectator areas or you can go to Primm and watch from there, for free.

So yes, you can go, and you can spectate!

BOYSCOUT

Will it be possible to find a parking spot at in Primm if Im not staying there ?

Ill be in Vegas somewhere and have to drive over to Primm to try and find a spot to park and watch..

I really should have researched this more than 2 hours before I am hitting the road...lol

J Prich

You might have to do some walking, but I'm sure you can. You could probably park over at Whiskey Pete's and take the tram over or whatever if it really came down to it.

smt racing

Will it be possible to find a parking spot at in Primm if Im not staying there ?

Ill be in Vegas somewhere and have to drive over to Primm to try and find a spot to park and watch..

I really should have researched this more than 2 hours before I am hitting the road...lol

Just get there early and you should be able to park close to Buffalo Bills hotel and walk in