• Forum membership has its advantages....

Last Minute Mint Questions

B1rd

I will be able to get to Vegas late Friday, will I be able to purchase a parking pass there or buy online and be able to pick it up after 5 PM Friday? Is there a map available showing where all the spectators are how close to Vegas are they?

Thank you

DannyBoy_67

I will be able to get to Vegas late Friday, will I be able to purchase a parking pass there or buy online and be able to pick it up after 5 PM Friday? Is there a map available showing where all the spectators are how close to Vegas are they?

Thank you
BITD is Not sell any passes day of the race. Only online and they have already sold out of the VIP and spec. area 4. But here is a detailed list for everything that pertains to spectators http://www.race-dezert.com/home/mint-400-spectator-vip-parking-passes-sale-sunday-february-15th-800am-pst-121430.html as for picking up your pass after 5pm on Friday I don't have an answer for that....maybe try calling BITD for a solid answer on that. Hope this helps!

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Its actually a Mad Media deal. You'll need to contact them about parking passes and spectator area passes. BITD has nothing to do with that - only the race course :) You can go to www.themint400.com to purchase passes.

CMA GUMBY

She is good at that... Can't believe she has time to be on the net right now.

B1rd

Thanks for the reply, no answer at Mad Media HQ yet. If I can't get a parking pass, any ideas on how to see any part of the race?

PhotogDave

Here's some of the info off the Mint site:
These passes will only be pre-sold online prior to the race.
There will be FREE General parking at the Gold Strike Hotel in Jean, with access to Spectator Areas 1 – 4 via shuttle busses that run every 30 minutes.
Spectator areas 1 – 4 will open on Saturday March 14th at 5:00am and close at 9:00pm.

Bdub 1020

You have to pay for parking and vip parking but the shuttle is free. What I don't understand is are they actually trying to charging every spectator to just watch. Even if your staying in a Primm property.

ACME

Just another opportunity or subtle change brought to the community by the "New Era Crews" in desert racing. Likely coming to a sanctioning body you participate, race or spectate near you...

Bdub 1020

I read the page and it says you can pay $10 if you want to watch at Spec area 1 -4 Park for free at GoldStrike and take shuttle. But I thought if you stayed at Buff Bills or WiskeyPetes you could park at Hotel parking and just walk over to Dyke or Start finish. Not true

mcornwell

What time are we expecting the first unlimited vehicle across the finish line? If the spectator areas close at 9pm do you expect all those people to head to the course behind buff bills, or will it be mostly cleared out by then?

Also can someone tell me the best place to park for contengency on friday?

Roice

So if we are staying in Primm we still need to get a pass to watch?? I thought the passes were only for parking.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

CMA GUMBY

General parking and spectating at Primm Valley is FREE.
General parking at the Gold Strike Hotel in Jean is FREE.
There is a FREE shuttle service from the Gold Strike to S1 – S4.
You must have a dedicated S1/S2/S3/S4 parking pass to park in those areas.
There is NO onsite sales of S1/S2/S3/S4 parking passes
Spectator Parking Passes are required to park inside Spectator Areas 1 – 4. No exceptions

Bdub 1020

OK that's what I thought, did not want to have family show up to watch my boy go by and they have to pay or buy something online.