Late model Bronco Fiberglass

cl10racer

Reaction
Can anyone point me in the right direction in finding rear fiberglass panels for a Bronco. Not just the skins you get from autofab but the whole thing. Thank you

BajaBronco13

Reaction
I never get tired of looking at the Bronco.

Fiberwerx, any possiblity that you'll produce that front and rear end with less bulge for Broncos?

baja619

Reaction
Less Bulge? I doubt it. From looking at it in person I would say there is just enough flare to cover over sized tires fixed from the stock location/trackwidth.

TOTTI

Reaction
Less Bulge? I doubt it. From looking at it in person I would say there is just enough flare to cover over sized tires fixed from the stock location/trackwidth.
Ok so my Bronco its 4.5 " wider per side this means that your one piece won't fit?..

baja619

Reaction
Look man, I just trying to help you with some options.
My biggest kick is cool off road vehicles.

Anger Issues

Reaction
Can anyone point me in the right direction in finding rear fiberglass panels for a Bronco. Not just the skins you get from autofab but the whole thing. Thank you
please PM me... let's talk full race rear quarter-panels. I'm ready to split the time/mod/cost and it will be way cheaper than paying someone else. It might take a few go-rounds to get it perfect, but I'm ready. Gotta git rid of my metal. Plan on losing 1, maybe 2, every race.

I assume you are comfy with dzus fasteners, not bolt on? anyway, PM me.

Ken

cl10racer

Reaction
Thanks for the info. But I'm looking for more on the side of stock dimensions with the exception of the wheel well openings.

ceballos

Reaction
if you don't mind me asking, how much did this project come up to? and how much would it take to make it look like that, without the suspension? i'm looking at starting a bronco project and LOVE this one... wish I could make it look like this!!! I was thinking of starting with the exterior, to make it look decent, before getting to the real expensive things... BAJA619, you think you could help me out????