Laughlin 1st day results

JCA

I keep checking off-road.com for updates but they dont have anything. They do have a nice video of the TT's though.

I did get a phone call and was told that the Robert Land Entry is in first place 7s after the first day of compition.

Anyone else know anything else?

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

mgobaja

Thats amazing that Land even made it more then 5 miles. Damn he might even finish a race.

TrucksR4Girls

Eric Allen (kitracer) called me a few hours ago. He said he was 6 or 9 seconds (dont remember which) from 1st place in class 1600.

DESERT SLUT'S....GOTTA LOVE UM!!!

Jerry Zaiden

Just got back from the race. The first lap Jason Baldwin had a 17 sec lead on the pack. The second lap Tim Herbst had an 11 second lead on the pack. He was fast! The Herbst lost a power steering belt, fixed it and were in the chase. Then they lost a motor. Scott Stienberger was looking great the whole race. I do not know who won today that is why I am looking here but I would think it was Jason Baldwin. He was way fast! I will try to get a few pics up.

Jerry Zaiden

Mark Post (Spectator's Choice Award) 00:46:59
Brian Collins 00:47:08
Scott Steinberger 00:47:20
My bad looks like I was wrong. To slow Jason LOL.

mgobaja

So if they DNF'ed do they earn a DNF for the weekend since the Score rules do not allow a motor change ?

Jerry Zaiden

I think this is the only race they can have a motor change. I know the motor still runs just lost some pressure.

Jerry Zaiden

I took over 300 pictures. All contingincey, Trophy Truck, and Class 1. I will give them to Klaus so they will be up in a few days.

TrucksR4Girls

Does anyone know how David Sykes did? His number is 805 I believe.

<font color=red> Desert sluts...Gotta love um! </font color=red>

Rory

Crayola Killer
Jerry,

Nice pic's. My hats off to Laughlin for forking out big bucks for the "JUMBO TRON" TV screen in front of the grand stands. They had 3 remote cameras all over the course and made watching from the infield ALMOST better than sitting out on the course. Kinda nice to be able to watch a live feed from the comfort of the stands. I think the place to be is in the infield now and not "freeloaders hill". Anybody else watch from the grandstands? Can't wait till tomorrow.

Racers Only

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Whoever protested the protested the fire guys 7S, is a chump!!! THey are a great group of guys and do not have an advantage over anybody...where was the protestor last year and the year before when the very obvious illegal truck was running and handing ass to people?

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"