• Forum membership has its advantages....

Laughlin Desert Classic - TrophyLite Race Recap

EBryant

Great Write up to go along with another great Trophy Lite battle! That was very reminiscent of a Dusty Times story. It's great to get all of the stories behind each team. We enjoyed having Ray Jackson (Todd's father) ride along as our spotter in the Turn 2 TV helicopter as we chased Todd and others on Saturday and Jeff and Vikki Mortis along for the ride on Sunday while Chris Wacker and Bret Young wheeled the 6048 around.

geno760

Great Write up to go along with another great Trophy Lite battle! That was very reminiscent of a Dusty Times story. It's great to get all of the stories behind each team. We enjoyed having Ray Jackson (Todd's father) ride along as our spotter in the Turn 2 TV helicopter as we chased Todd and others on Saturday and Jeff and Vikki Mortis along for the ride on Sunday while Chris Wacker and Bret Young wheeled the 6048 around.
Thank you Turn2! It was a great race, battles all day long. First time class winners, crab feasts, a set of Method Wheels, CASH and all of the people involved make this a lot of fun to write. I have not read too many Dusty Times stories but when I put together the race report for the class I feel the entire class needs mention. Although it has been becoming more labor intensive lately with the rising participation. Fun as always and cannot wait for V2R!

Vision Hype

Do you happen to have footage of the 6061 roll over? We saw you above us when it all went south

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

EBryant

Thank you Turn2! It was a great race, battles all day long. First time class winners, crab feasts, a set of Method Wheels, CASH and all of the people involved make this a lot of fun to write. I have not read too many Dusty Times stories but when I put together the race report for the class I feel the entire class needs mention. Although it has been becoming more labor intensive lately with the rising participation. Fun as always and cannot wait for V2R!
Absolutely. Every team has a story, good or bad, at every race...and we love to hear about all of them.