Laughlin on Tech TV

firedog

For anyone interested Tech TV had some footage from the SCORE Laughlin Race on the show Screen Savers tonight. I believe that it will be repeated at 11pm tonight pacific time.

elcaprerunner

What Channel? Sorry, I am not familiar with Tech TV although I should be, thanks.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

firedog

I don't know what channel it would be on in your area but the channel is called Tech TV, you would have to look at your listings I guess, it is part of our digital cable out here in Colorado and I believe it is on Satellite providers as well.

jeff

TechTV is the channel. It's only available on cable or satellite.

Use TVGUIDE.COM to see if it is available in your area.

It's one of my favorite stations... and my fiance's least favorite. Patrick Norton is 1/2 host of a show on Tech TV called THE SCREEN SAVERS. He is big into prerunners and desert racing and a major techno nerd - cool guy.

Morgan Webb is probably the hottest computer babe in television.

Aloha

firedog

Yes Patrick is a real cool guy, had the opportunity to hang out with him at the 1000 and Laughlin, at least some race footage is making it's way to TV, hopefully more to come in the future.

klaus

Administrator
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://cgi.techtv.com/mediamodule?action=view&version=20030205092753&video_src=/thescreensavers/2003/ss03020z&width=320&height=240&vidsection=3200042&add_date=1044432000&start=&end=&duration=&bitrates=>Click here</A> for video clip of screensavers webpage.