Laughlin Rocks!

Bonzen

Reaction
What an awesome race.......One of the best weekends of my life, and also my 24th birthday on thursday night...needless to say I dont remember much after everyone decided to replace my brain with alcohal at Loosers....yeah. Big shout to RDC's own Rhi aka ROADMAP for a strong second in "the contest" thursday night...you were robbed of first place, next time maybe some more rebound in those babies.....lol

The racing action was awesome, had fun filming alongside everyone that was out in the boonies and at the leap, and risking certain death just a few feet from the landing zones at the road crossings. Insane experiance to see the underside of a trophy truck and even better when you realize that you could almost reach up and touch it as it seems to be flying over your head...not that you would want to. A big what up to everyone that hung out and hope you all had a safe and fun time as well.
Same thing next year!

-Ryan

bonzenproductions.com

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Yeah, I think she needs to put a bigger resivour in the those things as they are a little to small for the job! lol ;-)

See ya in the dirt!

sweetdevil

Reaction
ya... well unless you wanna buy em, quit talking about em. The Truck and Quad come first. Laughlin was the most fun I have had in a really long time. I had seen Robby's Truck out in Glamis before, but it was the first time I've seen a TT in a race, it was great. I can't wait til next year, I wanna see Bonzen drunk singing "Man in the Box" with his corona bottle and doing the worm again! Good times all, thank you!!!

<font color=red>Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over</font color=red>

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Ramada was the place to be!!!!! To stay, and at the Caboose Lounge = tons of hot chicks!!!!!!!!! Now I have finally met all of the crew from RDC in person accept Gabe. We were down there both nights and met everyone on Saturday night, where were you Gabe? Anyways, Laughlin was awesome. We got an awesome spot to watch, not only the race but the "people curcuis" happening all around us. Watching people do stupid things like getting stuck trying to climb hills in 2WD, people getting ran over, and people who were just plain idiots that were fun to watch.......lol. Did anyone see the class 15 on Saturday? Was that thing for real??!! Or was it just some guy who got his POS Subaru Brat or Hundai thing-ama-bob ( not sure what kind of car it was) on the track when nobody was looking?? What was with that thing? It seemed the cage was built OUTSIDE of the car!! Can you believe that? It was comedy to watch. Plus I think the people watching next to us ( on Sunday) appreciated us blasting Styx as loud as a stock Chevy stereo will go..........lol. I thought they might like to hear the "Mr. Roboto" song.....hmmmm.......lol.

P.S. Did anyone see us? We were in a big green stock Chevy crew cab 4WD with a H.O.R.E. sticker on the back window of the shell of the truck.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

MikeLeung

Reaction
That yellow Brat was pitted next to us, that thing was a real POS. But those guys were having a blast in it. I broke my stub axle Sat. after the 2nd road crossing and I got to see that thing putt along, then stop, that putt, then stop. After the racing was done they were driving up and down the pit road. Kinda funny but all the racers and crews were cheering these guys on.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
THOSE GUYS STARTED AT THE BAJA 1000 THE CAR IS A TOYOTA CORALLA WAGON 4WD IT IS ALL STOCK EXCEPT FOR THE HIGH DOLLAR KYB SHOCKS AND WHITE TRASH AT ITS BEST THE WERE CAMPED NEXT TO US IN ESANADA THEY WE COOL GUYS

V8Ranger

Reaction
I thought it said Subaru on the back but I could be wrong. I walked by their pit and they asked me if I wanted to buy it. They were probably having as much fun as anyone racing out there.

martininsocal

Reaction
The yellow Tercel wagon with the roof cut off. The guys came up and talked to me after they rolled it. They said they wanted to finish 1 lap a day. Thats why they flew the leap on lap 2 Saturday. I saw him launch the thing and they figured they rolled it on purpose in turn 2. He said he didn't, but we said watch him roll at turn 2 with that speed. Oh well. He was looking for video or pics of his carnage. I wasn't filming when he rolled, but that is what he was looking for. Anyone else get it?

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

evan_clanin

Reaction
there are some pics of it on prerunners.com

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

motoxscott

Reaction
Ryan,

It sounds like we need to see some footage of "the contest" so we can judge if they need more rebound or not..............

We headed down sat afternoon to our place at Havasu and had a blast there until yesterday. Offroading by day and partying like rock stars by night.

I can't wait until Barstow !!!

-Scott

Bonzen

Reaction
Yeah too bad cameras arent allowed in there...i asked. Also, it would be hard to smuggle my vid camera in..it's small, but still pretty big. You would need one of those tiny ass"concert and movie" bootlegger ones that fit into your palm.

-Ryan

bonzenproductions.com

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
"It sounds like we need to see some footage of "the contest" so we can judge if they need more rebound or not.............."

Trust Me, Rhi and the other chick that won were the only ones worth seeing. I almost had to gouge out My eyes after the first two. I thought I was seeing double cause I was so drunk, but he really was that big......

SANDlessNSeattle

rock solid user name
Reaction
Yes indeed the Ramada CHOO-CHOO was the place .....But I always found myself running out of party time....I think that's why John Bitting has now tagged me with the nickname ''sleepless'' anyway it was alot of fun meeting the crew, I'll be back next year for sure....or sooner....Scott

Start drinking till you see double and act single<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by SANDlessNSeattle on 01/25/03 07:36 PM (server time).</FONT></P>