Laughlin Video?

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
Does anybody plan to sell or have available a complete video of the TT, Class1, Class 10/12 races from this past laughlin race? I've seen lots of short clips but there hasn't been a video out since Brian from BlazersRacing was around, I don't think.. If anyone has anything, prefer without music, available or plans to please PM me.
Thanks.
It's a bitch not being able to attend these races on a regular basis!

elcaprerunner

Reaction
I was thinking we would be seeing a ton of vieos after this weekend, but I guess nobody was filming or something?? Not even you didn't take any video of the race Fish??

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Steve and I got some video but most of our was in car for a customer we are working on editing some to post,.... if Klaus would help us out!!!! :)

<font color=red>The dump you take is the gold I make so I can afford to play and race!</font color=red>

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
dont have time and resources to edit, BUT have some killer footage..
Steve, Mike, Fish, who wants to edit ?

motoxscott

Reaction
I think everyone is still recovering. We have some footage and will be putting a video together soon.

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
i would/was put something together but my dvcam finally died on me. Sony wont service it cause the stoOpid serial number (which was a steeker) fell off and then I lost it (duh!) . So now i have to subpoena the serial from some other company in sacramento, etc, etc, etc.

so anyways, sorry.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I will be working on my video from Laughlin tonight....Klaus i'll see ya within the next 2 days if you want me to edit some or something no problem...

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
We posted 3 videos directly from the race on Saturday and Sunday. Did you see those?

PJCinLV

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
THose were bitchen Pat!!

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
THose were bitchen Pat!!

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Post them again please if you can. I was at Laughlin those days watchign but would still like to see the videos if that's cool.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
Pat - I did see the ORC Videos. Excellent! Thats what prompted this thread. Would love to see all the footage of the TT,1, 10/12 classes you guys got. Looked like some good coverage this year.

Mike - Don't need any editing. All I'm interested in is the sound of the cars/trucks and the video. Don't care about music, fancy between scene editing, or credits. Just plain raw footage is just great. In-car would be awesome if anyone will have any available.
It's been quite a while since I've made it to a race and the way things are going It'll be even longer before I can get to see one this year. I'm having withdrawls something fierce!
Didn't someone start an RDC support group?!

Thanks for all the responses. Just make it known when these videos are available.
Mike

blazersracing

Reaction
Mike, I am still around and still editing. I have moved to Hobbs, NM but my family and friends are helping me stay busy in the film industry. I have put together a 6 & 1/2 hour video of last years MDR season. Now I am working on my Laughlin tape. I flew into town for the Laughlin race again. I couldnt miss the race for anything. I even got 1 week paid vacation while I was there.

Anyway, the race was one of the best races I had ever seen. I filmed at the rough section just past pit-road on Saturday, then at the rough section coming back to the infeild on Sunday. I also had 2 other people filming from different spots. Unfortunately, I couldnt film any of the class-12 cars on either day. I apologize for that but I had to get back to visit with my daughter before the racing was over. I will let you all know when the tape is ready.

P.S. Klaus I will be glad to edit some of your footage either by itself or with my footage to make 1 really long action-packed video.

Thanks Eric Record for hooking me up again, you will be the first to get a copy.

jimpat

Reaction
Brian, dont forget to send me a copy..... i'll be your first customer. Last one you did was good
jim p

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!