laughlin videos

blazersracing

Reaction
Can everyone read my post in the advertisers section. I am sure that most of you dont even look into that forum, but it would do you all good to see what I had to say. Thanks,Brian Fenton

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Brian,

Our policy here on rdc is that the general forum and Shop forum are for private non soliciting posts only. The moment you advertise your videos. The moment you profit from your websites your post is not welcome in the above mentioned boards. To still accommodate you we have Industry News where you can plug your videos, websites, products or services all day long..and for free even. To do so we'll give you posting access upon request.

Yes less people read it because its marked as advertisement. Its available to every visitor though.

If we see any commercial posts in this board we will either delete it or move it to Industry News.

All the posts about pictures and videos are up on xyz website are ok until you sell products are services of your site.

Good luck.

blazersracing

Reaction
Klaus, I understand completely and I was not trying to complain about it. I was simply giving people a chance to catch their attention to the advertisers forum. I am very thankfull that you have taken the time and effort to make a forum just for adv. I just want more people to notice the forum and read up on it. Thanks again,

Brian