Laughlin Weather

martininsocal

Reaction
Hey Rory- What has the weather been like and what is it suppose to be like for this weekend? Will we need the snow close like the last 2 years or is it gonna be "mild"?

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

sweetdevil

Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.weather.com/outlook/sports/local/USNV0051?x=18&lswe=laughlin&lswa=WeatherLocalSportingEvents&whatprefs=WeatherLocalSportingEvents&y=8>looks like it's gonna be cold</A>

<font color=red>Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over</font color=red>

jeff

Reaction
This ain't cold! Laughlin is nice because stuff in the cooler stays cold longer :)

Daytime High / Overnight Low (°F) Precip. %
Fri Jan 17 Mostly Sunny 69°/45° 0 %
Sat Jan 18 Mostly Sunny 69°/44° 10 %
Sun Jan 19 Mostly Sunny 69°/46° 10 %

Aloha

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
upper 60's is not cold!

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

sweetdevil

Reaction
It's 78 degrees outside where I live right now... that's damn cold. It gets to be 128 here in the summer! I've just gotten way too accustomed to desert weather...

<font color=red>Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over</font color=red>

martininsocal

Reaction
Devil...sure, you can tout the Coachella Valley all you want...I have to go there too often for work...you can have that heat in the summer. What I want to know is will I need to bring the sleepingbags to be in while watching the race again this year? the last few years had days in the 40's, nights in the teens, and a cold wind blowing the whole time. Looks like it won't be so bad this year!

If your gonna go, go BIG

JasonHutter

Reaction
Its better than this view off my deck. I am ready for some warm temps!

Attachments

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Martin,

Last week we had a good rain all day. The course got watered down pretty good and packed the sand. I'll bet the first couple races on Saturday will be ideal but we'll see. I'd say pack for cold weather. You could probably wear shorts but i'd have a sweatshirt too. Pants and a sweatshirt in the AM, shorts and long sleeve shirt in afternoon, pants and light jacket in the PM. My best guess. I've been hearing SCORE advertisements all day for the past week over the radio, it's gonna be a good weekend of racing. Got Film?

Racers Only

BA_DirtDriver

Reaction
Jason I recognize that view. My brother has a place at the Snowmass Club with that same view what wrong with it? I was there for Thanksgiving and I'll take that view anytime.

Bret

evan_clanin

Reaction
i would take that view any time too, in fact i would be willing to trade u, i like to see seasons, and the change in temp is nice to

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

JasonHutter

Reaction
You know, I grew-up in Southern California where I could wear shorts and t-shirts all year and I liked that. I hate cleaning and scraping my truck every morning (o.k. almost every morning!) It is fun to drive in though!

Jason

Cameron

Reaction
Jason, you can send some of that snow my way.
We sure could use it!!! Only used the snow blower once this season.

<font color=red>Cameron</font color=red>
<font color=yellow>BRAT Racing # 936</font color=yellow>