Laughlin: Who's Going? Wheres the Party?

IRONGOOK

Reaction
I will be their Thursday around noon until Sunday. I'm Ready to have some fun! What about the rest of you? Klaus I owe you a beer, Where and When?
Later!

TheCol

Reaction
Think I'll be there Thurs.with the Byrdman...staying at HaHa's.Be freezing my a** off on race days at the Checkers pit

IRONGOOK

Reaction
What's up Dwight. I'm staying at Harrah's too. You still Pitting with Seeley. I'll drop you a line before the race.
Later dude.

rkracing

Reaction
I am probably going, I dont know what hotel, a friend of mine just invited me.

IRONGOOK

Reaction
Anyone planning on going to the Choo-Choo bar at the Ramada?

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
sign me please....

DesertDiva

Reaction
We will be getting there friday probably around 12, staying at the ramada and I will be at the choo choo bar friday night since I am not racing the next morning!!!
Good Luck to all the racers...the race will be a good way to start off the '05 season!

Brian Mapes

Reaction
I will be getting there late friday night. No hotel for me though, Im staying at our river house outside of needles. No choo choo bar either since I am only 19. I will be spectating off freeloader hill with twothousand other people. See ya there.:)

IRONGOOK

Reaction
anyone else going to be their?

rkracing

Reaction
We'll be staying at Harrah's from Thursday to Sunday, where is everyone going to be at other than the choo choo bar???

SANDlessNSeattle

rock solid user name
Reaction
We'll be in town starting..Thursday..flying into Vegas at noon and rolling in the rental racer to the Choo-Choo

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I think everyone will be at the Choo Bar on Fri....its kinda tradition :)

IRONGOOK

Reaction
True that! Looks like we might get more of the class 1's andd TT guys with the start being at 1 and 3.

Advil

Reaction
Getting in Friday morning leaving until Monday morning... Will be at the choo choo bar for the first time.. Hope to met some of you and drink some beers

Azdesertracer

Reaction
Be in Laughlin on thursday morning. We are at the River Palms I believe. See you guys a CHOO CHOOs!

IRONGOOK

Reaction
Less than a week to go! I can't wait! Anyone else going to make it?