• Forum membership has its advantages....

LAUGHLIN

JenDiggityDirt

If you're going to the Laughlin race come hang with all the rest of us losers in the Losers Louonge at the Riverside on Saturday night. And if you're staying at the Edgewater (they have a race package where you get tickets and a t-shirt and stuff) then park on the TOP floor of the parking garage...c'mon just do it. It'll be cool. Can hardly wait!
P.S. Greg, say something so everyone can see your cool new little rock guy.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

TRDshaunTRD

Jen,

I saw Gregs new rocker guy and its cool! What weekend is the Laughlin race? I wanted to go and take pictures. I love that race!

Shaun

"Those who risk nothing are nothing."

Greg

Its the last weekend of this month. Call for reservations NOW as they are going quickly, I hear there is a boat race that weekend also. Most hotels offer a "race weekend package" where you get grandstand tickets and a shirt and a dinner coupon for a pretty good price. As for pics, the SCORE series wont let people go out on the track but it is still the best stateside score race for spectating.

Greg

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Isn't there anywhere poor losers like myself can watch, open desert? I'll be making a day trip on saturday with the litle gromments.

<font color=red>PAT KAPKO</font color=red>
<font color=yellow>Fab by travolta</font color=yellow>

JenDiggityDirt

Good luck getting to watch the race from anywhere but the "approved" areas. It's still a cool race to go watch, though, and hanging out with all the other spectators is always enjoyable. Just be careful and watch what you do because the rangers hand ouot tickets for anything and everything. As for media passes, approved websites get a maximum of TWO passes so, although we'd like to have a bunch of people all over getting shots from different areas, it's just gonna be Greg & I on the Prerunners.Com team this time.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

TRDshaunTRD

Pat, there is a big hill where there is free spectating. You can't miss it. If you are near the stand area, you need to go around the course to the other side where there is a big hill. It fills up quick and I think that you can park near where you sit.

frankh

Pat Beware of the BLM there. I think they use this race for income. I have had two pit people get tickets for standing on a hill behind the pits. then almost got a ticket for tiring to go get our car that was only a 1/4 mile away from the pits. ( Dennis end up sitting out there for over three hours. we sent him some food and water by motorcycle.). so just be careful.

TRDshaunTRD

Jen,
I'm goin to be there and I wanted to meet so I can give you some CD's of pics, and a CD of usefull programs. I am not staying at the edgewater because I have a friend I'm staying with in Bullhead. Could we meet somewhere saturday around noon? I don't know if you are goin to come into the food area then, but thats where I will be. Also, I'm goin to try and get some shots of the leap from the stands with my telephoto, so we will see how those turn out. If they turn out, I'll send them to ya.