Laughlin?

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
When is the score laughlin race? what weekend in janurary is it? Janurarys goona be a busy month between supercross and laughlin i want to be able to go to the fisrt anaheim race and the sandeigo race and possibly the san fran race on the 25th if it doesnt interfere with laughlin. it will be my first laughlin trip and dont wanna miss it. where does everyone stay at what hotel?

Gregg

michael_loomis

i'm not sure what the dates are yet but , we usually stay at the Ramada . evenings over at the losers lounge at don laughlins are a blast!!

J_Dog

Gregg,
They posted the schedule on the SCORE website a few weeks ago. Its not across the top of ther site yet, but you can find it in the "Press Release" section. Usually they post hotels in the area and package deals with each hotel, but have not seen any yet. Last year I stayed at the Flamingo Hilton and got tickets to each day of racing (Sat. and Sun.) for about $89 a night. You might call some of the hotels in Laughlin and see if they are running any package deals yet.

2003 SCORE Desert Series
Date Event/Location
- Jan. 16-19 9th SCORE Laughlin Desert Challenge
Laughlin, Nevada
- March 14-15 17th Tecate SCORE San Felipe 250
San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico
- May 30-June 1 35th Tecate SCORE Baja 500
Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico
- July 10-13 2nd SCORE Henderson’s Terrible 250
Henderson, Nevada
- Sept. 12-13 8th SCORE Las Vegas Primm 300
Primm, Nevada
- Nov. 13-16 36th Tecate SCORE Baja 1000
Baja California, Mexico

Jeff Matlock
CODE 3 Motorsports
Class 7s Ford Ranger - VORRA

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
What is Harris?

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
The hotel. I miss spelled it like the other guy did. I meant Harrah's. Sorry

See ya in the dirt!

michael_loomis

ya Harrah's ,if you dont mind some biker shoot outs here and there !!!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
It adds an element of danger! You gotta spice it up a little, I mean all we do is race trucks in the desert!

See ya in the dirt!