Laughlin

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Thanks to all of the Racers, and congrats to all of the winners at Laughlin this weekend.
Tons of stories, and more special memories made...

A very special thanks to everyone at Lugo/ Stewart Racing for the ride off the leap (Wayne, I'll pull that trigger for you guys again anytime!), and Pflueger Racing / Hoffman Motorsports for their ongoing hospitality.

I hope everyone made it home safe, and we'll see you in San Felipe!!

-Gabe

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Had a great time and I'm glad I got to put some faces to names! See you in San Felipe!

See ya in the dirt!

Runamuck

Reaction
Where are the pictures from the Choo Choo Bar ? Let's see who was there....

RUNAMUCK

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
I was going to bring the camera to the Choo Choo bar but figured people would just be annoyed if I went around snapping photos. Next year for sure! I did, however, get 500+ photos of the race up on Prerunners.Com. Where are some other sites that have photos up? I was really impressed with your shots, Jerry! Here are some of my favorites from the weekend...

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

RacnCPA

Reaction
Yes Jen, nice pictures. Didn't see you guys too much, were you at the Riverside?

Jerry, still haven't got to meet you. I assume you were in one of the two Camburg crew cabs I passed on Highway 40? I was in the two tone brown crew cab flashing lights at you.

Sc

elcaprerunner

Reaction
What an awesome race, in fact Laughlin is my favorite race now. It was my first Laughlin race and also my first SCORE race and I am speachless. What an experience to see 10 Trophy Trucks flying by within a couple of minutes of eachother, and with just as many helocopters flying over your head at the same time. It is an adrenaline rush just standing there watching. Also the class 1's were awesome too, as well as every class we got to see. No regrets of goin to bed at midnight or 2:00am every night and waking up at 4:00am to get a good spot and watch every class of racecar there was. Every class put on an awesome show, right down to class 11. Good job to all of the racers. Looks like my two favorite TT's ( in SCORE) got first and third in their class ( Riviera and Collins). Yeah!!!!!!

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

desertratt

Reaction
any body know who won the pit crew challange? and what there time was?

drive fast and take chances!!

desertracer

Reaction
Heres the results from orc:
Open Wheel Division
Pos. Driver, Hometown, Vehicle, Time, Purse
1. Ken Stroud, Alpine, Calif., Raceco-VW, :48.35 seconds ($3,000)
2. Jason Lakin, El Cajon, Calif., VW Baja Bug, :57.22 ($1,500)
3. Troy Herbst, Las Vegas, Smithbuilt-Ford, 1:00.43 ($500)

Truck Division
Pos. Driver, Hometown, Vehicle, Time, Purse
1. Rick D. Johnson, Barstow, Calif., Ford F-150, :56.66 ($3,000)
2. Tim Herbst, Las Vegas, Ford F-150, 57.22 ($1,500)
3. Alan Pflueger, Honolulu, Chevy Silverado, 1:12.50 ($500)

MDR #112

phorensic2k

Reaction
I came, I saw, I conquered the desert! Went out in the "custom" broken motor mount Sonono, slept on the river in the back of my truck in the 40 degree cold with a crappy sleeping bag, watched all day and took about 160 pictures on my brand new camera. Was the most fun I have ever had and the offroad crowd is one of the nicest groups of people I have ever dealt with. Great time!

martininsocal

Reaction
First, I gotta say, great racing! Some fo the best and closest racing in a lomg time. Even the fans were pretty good. I have a question?

What was the outcome of the SCORE scorers screw up on day 1 with the 5-1600? They let 1st and 2nd go out on their last lap and stopped 3rd-6th like theye were done, a few other slower cars went by, then they flagged them back onto the course? Did this have anything to do with them sending 1st through 3rd for the 1600's out for a 5 th lap? Just wondered how they fixed this mishap.

Also- who lit the dumpster on fire? Geeeesssssss!

All in all a good time. And H.O.R.E. boy- was that you in the USFS sweatshirt I talked to on the hill?

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

Bolca_Grande_II

Reaction
Jen

Great pictures!! I thought Jim Beaver was building a Trophy Truck? Is this his new truck it looks just like is old one suspension and all?

Bolca Grande II

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
It is not done yet so he is racing his 8 truck in TT for points.

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Yes that was me! You past me at what 80+mph? I bet you got there in a few hours.

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Why didn't Damon Jefferies race? And why didn't Nick Baldwin race his new Trophy Truck? I saw Damon at the Caboose Lounge at Ramada on Friday night, so why didn't he race? They were both entered, and that is alot of money to spend on entry fees and not race.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

blind655

Reaction
does anyone have some info or stats on that blue River Palms TT?

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Damen raced in a black class one I believe. And that was the new baldwin TT the old one rear end was built different. Did anyone see the damage on it, wow!

It was great to finnally put some faces to the names on here. It was great to meet you Gabe and John. You all gonna be at the MDR race?

"There are a lot of people hoping I fail. But I like that. I need to be hated."

frankh

Reaction
So did anybody see the semi miss the bridge and end up in the river Thursday morning. He was hauling limes, There were crates of them going down the river.