LBR Tundra Prerunner - In Progress

Bajated

RDC Crypto
Website
www.LongBeachRacers.com
Picked up the truck from Solo on the way out to Lucerne, and it is Bitchin'! Pre-ran the A loop at a cruising pace, the truck is smooth, predictable, and FAST. Once I get the shocks dialed in a bit it's going to be amazing.

Will try to get some more pics up soon, Paul, Bobby, Carl and Travis at Solo put in a ton of time on detail work and things you can't see that affect performance and longevity. I looked over the truck a lot during downtime at the MORE race and kept seeing new evidence that they did it right.

Got a speeding ticket on 247 on the way out to the race - Thumbs DOWN to the CHP! Hard to keep your foot out of it, I tried all the way home today and almost got popped again anyway.

Bajated

RDC Crypto
Website
www.LongBeachRacers.com
LBR Tundra Prerunner - New Pics

After a successful shakedown at Lucerne, just got the truck back from having the fenders and tailgate painted at Gardena Body Shop.

Next up: Interior and electrical mods

Attachments

• Teds Prerunner LF.JPG
    Teds Prerunner LF.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 3,141
  • Teds Prerunner F.JPG
    Teds Prerunner F.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 698
  • Teds Prerunner RF.JPG
    Teds Prerunner RF.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 2,439
  • Teds Prerunner RR.JPG
    Teds Prerunner RR.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 622
  • Teds Prerunner LR.JPG
    Teds Prerunner LR.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 2,247
Advertising supports this site

piratelab

RDC Crypto
nice work that truck is killer!

i saw it in lecuerne and it looked like it handeled very well... i like it a lot!:)

Dezertpilot

RDC Crypto
Is the tie rods in front this time or in the back like the previous generation Tundra?

Bajated

RDC Crypto
Website
www.LongBeachRacers.com
Re: LBR Tundra Prerunner - Interior Pics

OK, the Tundra has been at the Long Beach Racers shop undergoing electrical surgery for the last couple of weeks, and is almost finished inside.

Recent additions include:

Kenwood race radio
Integrated BlueTooth
Trailer Brake Controller
SCION Navigation Head Unit with Ipod capability
Backup Camera monitor
Leather Steering Wheel

There's also a picture of the AMP Research Power Steps, which are awesome.

Can't forget the TRD Supercharger (504HP, 550 Ft-Lbs). This thing is a rocket; Pulled a 27' travel trailer up to Sequoia no sweat. It's fun because nobody expects something this big to be fast, so you get the holeshot on onramps.

Got to give props to Chet Tucker, the electrical Guru from Custom Electric who helped out with figuring out the pin-outs for the steering wheel controls, etc. They guy is a genius.

Truck is basically done now, other than tuning the suspension and a few minor details - need to connect the BlueTooth controls to the steering wheel buttons, relocate the Mic, and mount the race radio base unit under the rear seats.

Next up is a Race GPS mounted in the upper Glove Box. I'm about out of cash, so this may take a while. Stay Tuned...

Attachments

• LBR Prerunner SC.jpg
    LBR Prerunner SC.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 512
  • LBR1.JPG
    LBR1.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 570
  • LBRTed.JPG
    LBRTed.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 518
  • LBRSteps.JPG
    LBRSteps.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 497
  • LBR prerunner blower.jpg
    LBR prerunner blower.jpg
    665.1 KB · Views: 500
  • LBRDash3.JPG
    LBRDash3.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 500
  • LBR prerunner dash 2.jpg
    LBR prerunner dash 2.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 616
  • LBR prerunner dash 1.jpg
    LBR prerunner dash 1.jpg
    651.9 KB · Views: 623

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
RDC Crypto
Truck looks good. Congrats

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
I want your truck but in white. Looks awesome. Love the dash, looks very sano with the carbon fiber. What model truck, SR5 or Limited Edition? And it still keeps a kind of low profile look to it.

Mike

Bajated

RDC Crypto
Website
www.LongBeachRacers.com
It's only an SR5. THe carbon fiber Applique was made by a friend of mine at Superior Dash. If you call him I'm sure he'd sell you one.

I can build you one just like mine, all you have to do is give me your checkbook. As long as the checks keep clearing, I'll drop off your white Tundra in 6 months : )

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
How about a bag of nickels and a smile.:D:D:D

BajaFand

RDC Crypto
The attached pictures of the GPS don't show up for me, anyone else have this problem?

Jerry Zaiden

RDC Crypto
Website
www.camburgEngineering.com
I want your truck but in white. Looks awesome. Love the dash, looks very sano with the carbon fiber. What model truck, SR5 or Limited Edition? And it still keeps a kind of low profile look to it.

Mike

Then you need to come to the shop and take a little look! lol :) There might be a very shiny new Crew Max 4x4 getting the full build ;) I will also post pictures in a build thread soon...

Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
LBR Tundra Prerunner - New Pics

After a successful shakedown at Lucerne, just got the truck back from having the fenders and tailgate painted at Gardena Body Shop.

Next up: Interior and electrical mods
Who did you sell this truck to? I saw it was for sale in Kentucky last year for $30k. A bargain if you ask me. I still need to chat your ear off about the Tacoma IFS Build lol.

I have a 2008 Tundra myself, and have been nerding out about the different Prerunner builds I have seen through the years, but this seems like it was one of the first.

Here is my truck.

Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 1.11.29 PM.png