Leadfoot CORR Game

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
The Leadfoot game is out and it's cheap at $19.95

The game is much like Dirt Track Racer but has jumps and the cars and trucks
are modeled after the CORR series.

When you play the game you will see the Off-Road.com logo in some stadiums
and ORC can also be an in-game sponsor among many others.

The game is also playable over the Internet. Game play is excellent. As good
as Motocross Madness.

Let's get some races going on-line.

PJCinLV
http://www.off-road.com</A>
Hated by Eco-Freaks and Bob Yen.

tkr

Reaction
I got the game about a week ago and it kicks ass!! If you haven't already, go out and buy the game and a force feedback steering wheel, and pull up a comfortable chair to your computer. You'll be there for hours!!

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

blazersracing

Reaction
I have been reading some reviews about this game on the ClubSoda website, and it does not even come close to the old SODA game. The graphics are better on leadfoot and the trucks are more detailed, but the racing action on SODA is much more realistic. And leadfoot doesn't have a track editor where you can make huge jumps over houses and barns. I am still going to buy Leadfoot just to give it a try, but SODA will always be #1 on my list of all the racing games ever made. I just hope that SODA 2 will be coming out someday.

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Wow!

I thought Soda was junk.The vehicles were pretty much uncontollable. Maybe I missed later versions or something.

Regardless, this will be a great game to play on-line.

Cheers

PJCinLV
http://www.off-road.com</A>
Hated by Eco-Freaks and Bob Yen.

tkr

Reaction
I totally agree. I didn't like the Soda game at all. There is another game by the same guys as Dirt Track Racing and Leadfoot called Powerslide. It's a kick in the pants too.

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

blazersracing

Reaction
DId you guys use your keyboard to play SODA? You really need a controller or even a steering wheel to play with some control. I started out on my keyboard and I couldnt get in 1 good lap without doing a 360. Then I realized that its the grass that causes you to spin out. You have to use your counter-steering skills to get around the course. It is the most realistic off-road racing game ever. You can make changes to your suspension and you can really tell what difference it made. Please get a controller and try the SODA game one more time. People on the CLUBSODA website are getting ready to start a series either online or offline. If you have patience to learn where the good lines are on a track, then you can turn in some good times or even record times. I have been able to beat out the computer on every track that I have practiced on.

tkr

Reaction
I used a force feedback steering wheel and pedals and still couldn't control it. Seemed pretty far from real to me.....I've never spun out in the race car. Then again, I sucked at Motocross Madness too so maybe its just me.

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
What gaming platform ? (pc ?)

Who make sthe game and what is their homepage ?

blazersracing

Reaction
Klaus,
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ratbaggames.com/games/leadfoot.html>http://www.ratbaggames.com/games/leadfoot.html</A>
The game is for PC only and is supposed to have lots of choices of trucks and buggys, and some good dirt track style racing. But it doesnt have a track editor where you can make any kind of track that you want. I have made a Glen Helen Raceway that is almost exactly like the real one. I have raced on someones Crandon track that is also exact.

gary

Reaction
klaus-

i'll burn ya a copy and hand deliver it for some steekerz...??? ;)

Stan

Reaction
BlazerRacing, Would you possibly send my your copy of Glen Helen? Your copy of Crandon, did you get that off of Club Soda? Been awhile since I've seen a race from there, but that first straight away seems a little rough. SODA Racing seems pretty good, I like the editor, got my own personal truck. It's white up front, red in the back with very few stickers and a Okie flag on the hood. Makes it look like a cheap privateer truck.

"My signature is too long for the alotted space."

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
The Leadfoot game is a rush.
I downloaded the demo and spend the last hour having a lot of fun.

I'll get the full version for sure. I hope ther is or will be a track editor and the ability to play online.

The last game I played a lot was 'driver' on PSX.

blazersracing

Reaction
Happy Fathers day to me.. I just got the Leadfoot game and have it mastered already. Its really a good off road game. But it doesnt have the track editor. I am sure that there will be one available to download someday. As for the racing action, its easier that SODA and has better engine sound and throttle response, definitely better graphics, and better environment on the tracks. But SODA has the TRACK EDITOR and nothing will compare untill they have a track editor. I would recomend buying Leadfoot. It does have some nice jumps and lots of whoops to get stupid on.

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
How much is it ? Is it widely available ?
I might go out and buy today...and then we can get it on online.
Bragging rights etc...